Alasia Hotel
US$111
US$287
US$198
getaroom.com
All reviewsboutique hotelpolo barbeautiful hotelspa areawedding nightgreat boutiquebeautiful poolbusiness tripsteam roomhome from homeold portrelaxing staynew marinafresh fruittourist areamini barnothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stayed here for 6 nights for a work trip. It is definitely not a 3* hotel and is much better, and I think they now have the 4* status. One tip is that the map on the hotel website (not the one on hotels.com) is sometimes wrong via google and so I got very lost on my way. The hotel sent out a taxi driver to collect me and make sure I made it.

I stayed in a junior suite which was excellent. There are a few things that need finessing with the service in the room (which missed a couple of things sometimes) but the spa (included) is outstanding, and they have the service there just right. The manageress is great and willing to take on board points for improvement and I have no doubt that this will be close to 5* soon.

The outside pool would be a delight when it is a little warmer and the food in the restaurant is very good.

I would definitely stay again for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank ClairePalmer
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have just returned from this hotel after spending a week marvelling at the superb work that this family has put into this hotel modernizing the Alasia Hotel. The reception area swimming pool spa and restaurant have all be remodelled from my last visit three years ago. It has taken three years for this hotel to be worked on and then brought back to life.

Truly a marvellous hotel and look forward to visiting Nikos, Zenon and family again. We wish them all a successful continuation in this new venture.

Only one criticism which it would be only fair to mention is that the cooked breakfast could be hotter. The food in the restaurant in the evening was superb, and I must mention that the wine Zenon recommended ( Dyo Elia ) was marvellous. A very good wine selection and food in polo Bar and Restaurant.

Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TRAVELLER343Newbury
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed over at Alasia Hotel in January for 2 nights thanks to a friend, and also the architect of this beautiful hotels suggestion. We didn't know what to expect but were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful decor, warm welcome and stylish interior of the hotel.unfortunately the pool area was closed on account of bad weather but was beautiful to look at through the windows. The Friday night there was also a lounge singer and a band which made my stay extra special.thank you for excellent service!
The food was also of a high standard, service efficient and quick and staff very helpful. The bar also has a large selection of excellent Italian,French and local wines.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marike D
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Inexplicably still listed as a 3 star hotel (apparently they're still waiting for the recategorisation after the refurbishment), Alasia is a revelation. Stylish, friendly, and oozing quality, everything from the initial welcome, to the stunning spa, via the fantastic food, is superb. The drinks in the polo bar, the outside terrace pool, and the roaring real wood fire, really put the seal on a hotel at the very top of its game. Were there any negatives? Well, the room was a bit "ordinary" (after everything else, I was expecting a James Bond villain's lair) and the outside pool isn't heated (a bit of a snag in January)... but I can easily live with those niggles for the price they offer.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TheEntertainer
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I would like to say that this hotel is excellent. it should be more than a 4 star hotel. it is a beautifully decorated hotel and extremely clean. the food is amazing. needless to day that the spa is something that will amaze everyone and guess what ... for the guests that facilities are free of charge. the staff are very polite and always have a smile on their face.. I definitely would go back to the Alasia again and again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple