Alasia Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Azur(Limassol)
View Hotel
All reviewsboutique hotelpolo barbeautiful hotelspa areawedding nightgreat boutiquebeautiful poolbusiness tripsteam roomhome from homeold portrelaxing staynew marinafresh fruittourist areamini barnothing is too much trouble
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This review is based on a business visit for seven days . At arrival it seemed very impressive in a disguised building the hotel is well presented to its town location. First point one needs to know its very near the fire station. This breakfast is reasonable, i did not use the spa or pool but it it seemed presentable. This hotel is well over priced in general. The food is not presentable very bland and no taste . Room service is also very poor. Especially housekeeping. Some days the towels were exchanged some days the were just folded. Mainly they would do the bed and not clean the room. After a few days there was a very bad smell. The tv and wifi is very poor. Skype could only hold for 3 mins. The pool tables are rocking sometimes not wiped down even served basic drinks like mix fruit or milkshakes the staff do not know how to prepare or present. Overall I am disappointed with management they are rude and especially on check in and check out.

Room Tip: do not book very expensive regarding the quality and service
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank George L
Reviewed 19 May 2014

A lovely boutique hotel that we needed gps to find since we don't know Limassol that well but we were excited to have stayed there.
It's not that well known like other bigger hotels of Limassol, but like other hotels we felt that nothing, not even the slightest thing went wrong.
Lovely clean rooms, comfortable beds, efficient breakfast, very friendly and professional staff, reasonable price and great spa area which all the quests can use even after they checked out (like us)!
The first detail is the welcoming cold lemonade when we went for check in. No delays in the reception. The second detail is with their staff you don't feel that they are polite because they have to.
They are truly polite and make you feel really comfortable.
Third detail I always notice is the pressure of the shower. Again great.
We didn't try the food since we had to go out, but we heard from other people who were staying there that it's fantastic.
We are definitely going back to this hotel, but next time we will have more time to enjoy their spa!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simelaki
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We just checked out from this wonderful little hotel. I will be short but to the point. You have to try hard to find a fault.
Beautiful hotel, that includes all the rooms and facilities. Nice pool. Fantastic service, especially at breakfast.
Free WiFi and parking.
We used the spa as well. My partner loved the massage. I didn't like the French manicure, poor quality finish, possibly the only thing that could be improved. Overall 4/5 stars and value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank KKtravel2013
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family and I had a pleasure of experience our stay at Alasia Boutique Hotel in Limassol over Easter holidays. High quality of food and wine at the bar and polo restaurant. Very friendly and professional customer services. Contemporary and minimal style helps you to enjoy every minute of your stay. Fully furnished and clean rooms are beckon you with its comfort. The spa where you can really feel nirvana. Beautiful terrace surround by pool provides you with unforgettable romantic mood.
We thank you very much the management and the staff of Alasia Boutique Hotel for a pleasant time.
Irina Tryfon

Room Tip: All rooms have been refurbished...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank IrinaTryfon
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stayed here for 6 nights for a work trip. It is definitely not a 3* hotel and is much better, and I think they now have the 4* status. One tip is that the map on the hotel website (not the one on hotels.com) is sometimes wrong via google and so I got very lost on my way. The hotel sent out a taxi driver to collect me and make sure I made it.

I stayed in a junior suite which was excellent. There are a few things that need finessing with the service in the room (which missed a couple of things sometimes) but the spa (included) is outstanding, and they have the service there just right. The manageress is great and willing to take on board points for improvement and I have no doubt that this will be close to 5* soon.

The outside pool would be a delight when it is a little warmer and the food in the restaurant is very good.

I would definitely stay again for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business