Elias Beach Hotel
US$288
US$210
Cancelon
1,738 results
All reviewsmokka barhavana clubsunset pierentertainment teamblue paradise restaurantflavours restaurantamadeus restaurantsea viewwedding partiesbeach volleyballamazing weddingpool barwater poloevening showskids clubbar staffjunior suite
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The hotel Foyer, dining rooms and pool area were very nice.
Check in was very easy, very pleasant staff.
Our rooms (inland view), were very basic. this is supposed to be a 4 star hotel.
There were no hot drinks facility, unless you were prepared to pay THREE EURO per perso per day,, a ridiculous amount for two tea bags and a couple of tubes of coffee.this is what we got for our three euro's per person.
Mini bar consisted of two bottles of water.
The beds were well past there best. the pillows were probably the worst I've had.
Maid service however was good, we only stayed B&B, the breakfast Buffet was good plenty to chose from but generally cold, no matter what time you went in.
Seems to be mostly all inclusive occupancy, you pay a high premium for drinks
at the poolside bar.
Smoking was a real problem for us. the corridors smelt of smoke, the beach area was littered with cigarette ends, despite there being small bins for the smokers, not the hotels fault but equally there didn't seem to be ay cleaning of this area.
All in all the hotel was well maintained, and reasonably quite.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Co-op Travel
3  Thank David G
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Have just returned from the Elias Beach and we could not fault any of it, from the staff, accommodation etc. There has to be a special mention regarding the entertainment team, Paris, Rachel, Sam and Emily, they were so energetic, enthusiastic and multi talented. Definitely would return in the future.

Room Tip: Chose a sea view and sit and watch the sun set every night.
1  Thank billyhicroft
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I just got back from a week staying all inclusive, and the hotel is absolutely faultless, I thoroughly recommend. Despite being rated a 4 star, I would easily rate higher. The food was delicious and the service from all staff came with a smile, everyone was very friendly and helpful. The location is brilliant, just in front of beach and nearby the local town Limassol. The hotel's entertainment team the 'Kanika All Stars' were great, offering plenty to do in the day and shows in the evening. Overall fantastic for all ages, young and old!

2  Thank Dav17
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed at the Elias Beach at Easter this year and enjoyed it so much that when I came home I immediately booked up again. I was travelling with my 24 year old son, who is vegan. I myself am vegetarian. There is a very wide choice of food and vegetarians are very well catered for.The Guest Relations Manager offered a meeting for my son with the chef to cater for his needs. We had mailed in advance explaining what Kai could eat and he was more than adequately provided for. We also ate in the Japanese restaurant at the hotel one evening, which was especially delicious.

The staff in the hotel are really friendly and helpful. We were fully inclusive and I would say this represents excellent value for money - if only for the fantastic Black Russians and the may other cocktails which are included!

The pool is clean and large; for those who prefer to swim in the sea the hotel has its own section of beach. The sea is shallow for a long way out, so it's very suitable for children. There is also a separate children's pool and I noticed that the staff were very welcoming to children. Having said that, there is an entertainment programme, so the children were fully occupied and not in any way an annoyance to the other guests. We met a lovely lady from Germany who was travelling on her own and she said she felt very much at home and very welcomed as a solo traveller.

The grounds are beautiful and well maintained and the rooms are spacious and impeccably clean. All rooms have a mini bar. It's handy having a fridge in your room.

The hotel is on the very edge of Limassol, which I like. There is a very reasonably priced bus which runs into town from directly in front of the hotel. We had a hire car for ease of access to the airport and for sight seeing and there is good parking outside the hotel.

I would not hesitate to recommend the Elias Beach to families with children, but also to couples. I will definitely be returning again.

Room Tip: Rooms with a mountain view overlook a main road, although the hotel stands well back from the road. This was not a problem to me - and I slept with the balcony door open - but perhaps something to be aware of if you are an especially light sleeper.
3  Thank hazel_heron
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I had no problems with the food, plenty of choice at all meals. Those that tried the Meze were very enthusiastic, large portions.
Our room on 3rd floor was excellent.
We had good service from all the staff we had dealings with.
As the brouchure pictures show the hotel is right on the beach, although the alternative choices for food or entertainment in the area are limited. 1.5euros will get you into Limassol if you went a change.
The hotel has three pools, shallow for children, upto 1.5m for adults and deeper for a serious swim. There are plenty of sun beds, we had no problem with a choice of shade or sun.
Like a lot of Cyprus hotels the Elias specialises in weddings and stag/hen parties, they can be a little noisy during the day, but not a problem.
We found the entertainment a little disappointing. the duo who entertain in the bar or restaurant are good musicians but hardly inspiring.
The main entertainment venue, entrance from the gardens on the left of the building. is hardly intimate, bright white paint. plastic chairs, etc, although good sound and light system. The resident staff are enthusiastic but less than good all rounders. Singing was OK but dancing was so so.
The discos for the weddings were great, we used to listen to them when possible, pity we couldn't join the dancing!.

Room Tip: Why not pay a little more for a sea view well worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple