I stayed 3 days in Navarria and found ut very good in its category.
- very good located!!!!, not on the road but in distance from it, so not very noisy and u dont have to look at a busy road from the bacony, better to book a room with a sea view , from last 2 floors u can really see sea eventhough there are some buildings in front of the hotel. if u dont book sea view , your baclony will face not busy road, very small, and not very nice land with some private houses. but even that is much better than to look at a busy road and not to sleep at night! by the way there are many hotels located just on the road, can u imagine the noise!!!
- the hotel is very clean and that is very important! may be the furnuture is not new but who cares.....it also doesnt look terribly old! there ia a safe box in a room and its price 2 euros a day. there is a tv set also. NO ants or something like that!!!!
- good staff with a russian speaking lady Maria, also other managers speak good english, everyone is very nice and friendly
- a nice lobby with a bar and there is internet also
- just cross a road and u will see a long sandy beach, not overcrowded and with promenade along the sea, very nice for walking in the evening!
Breakfast - hm....its not something brilliant, but its a 3 stars hotel! Not 5 or even 4! there is always something to eat and its tasty. specailly yogurt!!
there are some nice green trees around and a swimming pool.
the bus stop is 2 minutes from the hotel
i didnt find any bad points,,,,
i was satisfied and sure can advise it to anyone, who is looking for not very expensive hotel. in that region may be its the best 3 stars hotel or at least one of the best
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you'd like your visit to Limassol to include an outdoor swimming pool, a modern health club , a massage service and a sauna, then welcome to the Navarria Hotel. A three-star luxury accommodation, the Navarria is also a family-friendly hotel, offering a swimming pool just for the kids and a babysitting service. It's also an excellent business hotel, offering conference and meeting rooms. The banqueting facilities are perfect for business and social events, and there's also high-speed internet access, a restaurant and a poolside bar, as well as room service. And then there's the location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Navarria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Navarria Hotel Limassol