Navarria Hotel
Hotwire.com
US$239
US$198
getaroom.com
All reviewsroom was cleaned dailythird floorbudget hotelbit datedbus stopplenty of choicegreat holidaymercurymariatennisruinsnicosia
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed here just after Easter a couple of years ago. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel was well cared for. The rooms were simple and clean. Ours were not over the pool area they had views out to the hills and road so not as good as some. The food was a decent quality with some nice salads. You can get to the beach through the hotel via a short walk out the back that goes between a couple of shops. When down there you can use the clean pleasant beach ot grab some drink and food in some nice tavernas. The bus stop is near by too. We used it to drop down to the main town, we even were able to take a tour round the Keo brewery, the tour was free and a few free samples at the end whilst you decided what to buy. The trip up the Trudos mountains is worth it, and in April there was still some snow, something strange as by the sea it was bright sun so be warned should you go.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The hotel was terrible. The staff where very rude. the buffet was very expensive(close to 20 euros) and the price was not written anywhere. but to top all that when we found a worm in our food, the staff told us that it was spices. the creature had legs and a head and the staff told us it was spices. please do not take your children there to eat anything!!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank vassilis233
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed here for two weeks June 2014 whilst working in the area. The rooms are basic but a good size, only a few coat hangers in the wardrobe. The bathroom was very basic and I had a daily battle with the shower which was difficult to secure in one position. The rooms are reasonably clean. Staff on reception are extremely helpful. location is good for the local bus, otherwise there is little other than a couple of bars and a supermarket closeby.
The food in the hotel restaurant was poor with the hotel clearly preferring to cater to their Russian guests who appeared to enjoy the poor quality food judging by the amount they piled onto their plates. I have seen this previously but it really is nauseating. Serving chips at breakfast is apparently for the Russians. The majority of the hot food was mostly luke warm, the eggs at breakfast swimming in oil, and most dishes in the evening lacked any imagination or skill in preparation - yet it was still pretty awful. For dessert EVERY night expect jelly, watermelon and unrecognisable cake - rather like primary school. No tea or coffee available after dinner. Through choice I would never stay here again

Room Tip: Please stay at a different hotel. I was given a sea view - this was just possible between the buildings in front
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SamMurrayMidlands
Reviewed 5 May 2014

very good service , bar and food. breakfast was ok but the bed and room in general was not so clean. The staff is polite and efficient and the patio by the entrance is lovely. There is bus that takes you at the Old Port (no 30) and it takes about 20 min,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank TravelerCYP
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Unfortunately I stayed only one night at this wounderful hotel. I have found it through a website and I got a great deal.
When I arrived here from Nicosia, early in the morning, the receptionist lady informed me it was possible to move me to another room as I had to wait for check-in time. At once, she moved me to a front room instead of the inland room as I had previously booked. What a pleasant person!
I must say my double room was spacious, with airconditioning, Tv, a good private bathroom and a balcony facing the swimming pool and the ocean. The only no I have found in my room, and in the corridors, was the old carpets. Anyway, everything was perfect, a clean and comfortable room.
Talking about the breakfast and the buffet dinner, included in my fare, I have found them great. The buffet food, for my taste, was a little bit salty. They are both served in a spacious well decorated dining area on the ground flour close to the reception.
About the internet, I know they have Wifi, but I really have no idea about the connection quality, as I travel always with no mobile phone nor computer.
The staff is very kind, polite and always giving a hand if you need some help. I needed to contact a Cypriot friend who was staying in another hotel, and they were always very kind when I asked them to call her for me. Also they informed way the best way reach Kourion using public transportation.
The bus 30 stop can be reached at a few metres from the hotel. To the Amathus ruins is only 15 minutes on foot.
Surely I strongly recommend this hotel and, if I visit again Limassol, I will choose it again, but I hope to have more time to realx in the great swimming pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo