“Absolutely fantastic fish and chips.”
Review of Erimi Kitchen

Erimi Kitchen
Ranked #160 of 1,066 Restaurants in Limassol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wilmslow
“Absolutely fantastic fish and chips.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were staying at the Intercontinental hotel, Aphrodite hills resort near Pafos and discovered erimi's kitchen on a drive out to Limassol.
The service was good and the food excellent.
If you like top quality fish and chips then you will be very happy.

This is not just a fish and chip restaurant, my wife had a salmon dish and was very happy too.

If you can better in Cyprus I would be vey surprised.

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
Limassol, Cyprus
“NO POINTS - NO SERVICE”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have to submit this with an overall rating. Although I have indicated 1, in fact my score is zero. What a tragic disappointment. I visited the restaurant on Fri 2 May 2014 arriving just before 8:10 in the evening. A choice of indoor or outdoor seatin was available. I choose outdoor sitting adjacent to the door. As I approached my chosen table 2 gentlemen in an outside table signalled for their bill. I took my chosen seat and noted that the restaurant was quiet, 10 inside and with me 3 outside. The waitress then passed within half a metre of me on 4 occasions, twice in opposite directions.

I studied the menu and waited to order. In the meantime, 4 couples in their mid or late 70s left the establishment and drove away. All were much older than me and of somewhat larger build.

At 8:25 I entered the near deserted restaurant and told the waitress I had waited over 15 minutes for service and was now complaining. She told me she had not noticed me. I asked to see the Manager who was undertaking chef duties. He appeared and I explained my complaint. He suggested I waited a minute biyt did not explain why. I assumed perhaps chips or fish were at a critical stage. As I waited the waitress (I think her name was Sabina) apologised profusely and changed her excuse. She explained that I looked like another customer who had been wearing a similar shirt. Mine is from South Africa and not insignificant!

Because I had now been lied to, ignored by the manager and no corrective action was offered I left in utter disgust. I was LIED to!

I have eaten here previously and was efficiently served by the lady owner who served a decent meal. I hope she is now made aware of this awful bit of customer service.

• Visited May 2014
“Fish and chips british style”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have used the indoor and outdoor seating and although basic, still very comfortable all staff very friendly and food tasted scrumptiousy

• Visited April 2014
Limassol, Cyprus
“Fish and Chips good price not good”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Good quality fish and chips but not good value for money although a good range of wines they are also to costly for a fish and chip restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Len T
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First class”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We travel to erimi kitchen for the best fish and chips on the island. if you don't believe me ...just try it

Visited October 2013