“Great restaurant”

The Garden Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 1,049 Restaurants in Limassol
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Garden restaurant. This is place to go for every gourmet visiting the Yermasoyia strip in Limassol. Relax in the outdoor lounge area as you savor the taste of your meals combined with the fragrances of Cyprian air. The Garden features modern eclectic cuisine with a unique blend of flavors from East and West. You will remember the time spent here as one of the best memories about your vacation. Our skillful cooks and friendly staff will do everything possible in providing the best service for you. Come and taste our delicious stakes, pizzas, sushi and many other dishes. And of course don't forget about the water pipes. We were the first on the island to serve the high-quality Narghile with fresh fruits (apple, pineapple, watermelon). Your staying in Cyprus would simply be not complete without tasting the delicious food at one of its finest restaurants – The Garden.
Paignton, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Good food Lebanese based, great music on Friday nights, very popular with locals and visitors. Give it a try, think you'll like it.

Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
“Not what we expected”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent venue, nicely deccorated, classy furniture, good food but service was extremely poor. We shared a starter plus our main dishes but for €50 a head I would expect a much better service. I'm not sure if it will be my choice to eat there again because of the delay, taking into consideration that the restaurant was empty.

1 Thank Elena P
“All in one”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant especially for business dinners, and used an opportunity to book a table there. Menu is extensive, from sushi to Lebanese and Italian cuisine, and wine list is very impressive.

Unfortunately one needs to be patient when waiting for food, however once it arrives - it is very good quality, not too impressive though. I recommend muscles in marinara sauce, lobster pasta with Chilean wine.

Staff is slightly over-eager and circles around tables constantly.

Visited December 2013
Liverpool
“Luscious ”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant the previous day as part of a business trip.

The decoration and setting are what first strikes you. The menu is a balanced reflection of Cypriot dishes and more adventurous fusions.

I enjoyed so much I am back now for more!

Limassol, Cyprus
“Great food slightly high in prices”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy this restaurant and the most comfortable seating ever. If your going as a couple make a reservation to sit near the fire place. Best burger I've had on the island so far, except for the ones I make myself. Service was fantastic, ask for Lucas, he is always attention to detail. Again they should offer free refills on sodas.

Visited December 2013