“Awesome wreck dives”
Review of Dive-In Limassol

Dive-In Limassol
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive-In Limassol is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre. We offer the full range of PADI Courses, both Introductory Courses such as Bubble Maker and Discover Scuba Diving, right through to Instructor Courses. Dive-In also provides Diving Safaris to The Zenobia, one of the Top Ten Wrecks in the World. We can organise private diving, as well as VIP Boat Charters. Dive In has been in The Four Seasons Hotel since 1994, and in 2005 we were awarded PADI's most prestigious accolade for our "Outstanding Contributions to the Diving Industry" by the CEO of PADI Worldwide, Drew Richardson. Dive In is also very proud to be the ONLY Dive Centre outside of The UK Approved by The UK Ministry of Defence to do diver resettlement training for the Armed Forces. If you want the best training and dive experience then book with us!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We did our open water 3 weeks ago my wife and I, 8 dives so far, so still beginners. We booked on-line for a dive with Dive-in-Limassol after checking their facebook page, sent them emails and they were very quick to reply, very helpful, made us feel like we were in good hands right from the beginning. Great instructors, very knowledgeable and professionals, very patients with us. The dive sites, wow!!! Two wrecks both at our level, one of them we were even allowed to go inside, what an amazing experience we will never forget. Waters are so blue it is beautiful! If you bring a GoPro camera don't bother with a red filter, does not work for this kind of water, will have to adjust the film and picture color filter settings in the computer to bring back the original color. So, highly recommend this dive club, would not hesitatet to go back with them on our next trip to Cyprus once we have our Advanced PADI. Wish we could have done it with them, but we did not have enough time. Their price for doing it was great.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We booked a bay dive for our recently qualified 15 year old via email from the Uk before arriving in Limassol. There is always a risk when doing this but I was heartened by the prompt and helpful replies from the MD and the reviews on TA.

On arrival, everything was done properly regarding paperwork and there was no problem having an anxious parent hovering about.! The bay dive was from the shore, they were in the water for a good hour and the cost was €60. There were two divers plus the instructor, Dennis. He was very thorough and very patient. All the equipment was in good order and the whole thing was well organised. My son's diving log was stamped and signed and he really enjoyed his experience.

I would totally recommend and use again when we return to Cyprus.

1  Thank mcds11
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Would like to thank everyone at dive in Limassol for making our first experience of scuba diving a great experience. The instructor was professional and run through everything so me and my family felt safe and not out of our depth. A totally enjoyable experience that we are looking to move on to the next stage of scuba diving. Thank you.

1  Thank Placey71
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Dive Inn Limassol are the only Dive Centre in the world outside of the UK, approved by the UK Ministry Of Defence to take and train the UK Armed Forces during resettlement at the end of their Service - this is the quality of service you can expect from Jonathan and his team at Dive Inn Limassol, they will not disappoint.

Jonathan and (Scuba) Dave could not do enough to make my diving experience first class. They highlighted all types of dives available, fitted in with me by planning the dives around my family holiday, supplied lunch on longer dive days and even recommended restaurants and excursions for non diving days!

All equipment used is of a high standard (predominately Mares and Apex), all divers are supplied with dive computers and given detailed briefs before and after dives. Whilst safety is a high priority this doesn't effect the fun on each and every dive I experienced.

I dived a total of 9 times experiencing the recently sunk Limassol wrecks, the fish reserve, turtle cove but most importantly The Zenobia Wreck which is a 180m ferry that sank back in 1980 with its full cargo of lorries and cars - it is simply sensational and is an absolute must if you enjoy wrecks! (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Zenobia)

I hope you all enjoy the diving as much as I did - more details can be found at Jonathan's web site http://www.dive-in-limassol.com

Big thank you once again to Jonathan, Scuba Dave and the team, you made diving in Cyprus a truly unforgettable experience.

1  Thank Stuart A
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I am a diving rookie and was only on Cyprus for one day (cruise) and hoped I would be able to dive. I wrote to Jonathan about my thoughts and he was super nice and relaxing and offered me the best plan for the day (shore dives) so I would not be stressed about anything.
I was picked up right next to the ship (fantastic service!!) and we drove to the diving base at the Hotel. All people from the base were super nice and friendly and I felt really good and had a great time. David was a fantastic dive master to me and I really had a great time. He checked very thorough and even though we "only" went down to 5-6 meters it was great experience for me.
After two shore dives he brought me back to the cruise ship and I still had lots of time.

I can only recommend them and if I would fly to Cyprus again and be close to them I would definetely dive with them again!