“AWESOME!! DeLiCiOuS and LoVeLy Crepe Rolls!!”

Creperie Petit Appetit
Ranked #19 of 20 Dessert in Limassol
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Athens, Greece
“AWESOME!! DeLiCiOuS and LoVeLy Crepe Rolls!!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Visited this little crepe Shop today!!! Went with a friend of mine who is fun of their unique Crepe creations!! Heard ever before the word Crepe-Art??
Very polite and smiley people , creating art !! With fresh ingredients , the savory and sweet crepe-ations were Delicious!! Must visit again!! Recommended to all !!

• Visited December 2013

• Greek first
Limassol, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just delightful !”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

A very clean and tidy environment, owned by was seem to be very nice polite people with above all one of the most delicious crepes I have ever had .. Everything was delightful and I fully recommend you visit this lovely little crepe shop in Limassol ! I had both a sweet and savory crepe and I was particularly pleased to see that all the ingredients were fresh and thus extremely tasty. I also recommend you try the rolls.. they're a delight

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank LaraNeilie
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“Don’t miss it!!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I visited "Creperie Petit Appetit" when i went for vacations for the summer period. I didn’t expect anything more than usual but it was the best crepe I have ever had!!! Everything was so delicious!!! The quality of the material used, you could easily tell that all was fresh! I couldn't resist so i ate both.. sweet and savory!!! Also, the service was great! Very friendly staff and attentive! And least but not last is the prices, they are friendly for your wallet! Don’t miss it!!!

• Visited August 2013
Larnaca
“So pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

A small place, yet full of nice surprises. Located on the main road of the Limassol sea front, you just bump into it. What attracted me to go in and try the crepes were the delightful owners who looked like they were having a blast making their crepes and chatting to people. Sat on one of the tables outside and ordered my strawberry chocolate crepe - thoroughly enjoyed it while my friend tried one of their savory crepes, equally tasty!!!! People may think crepes are easy to make but it is so difficult to find a good creperie in Cyprus, so this place tops it all. Also good value for money, everything reasonably priced. I had a great time, and I think what makes this place different to others is the great and super friendly atmosphere that the owners create.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Philia Y
Nicosia, Cyprus
“First time that I was eating without talking!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The best crepe I have ever had! It was fresh and tasty, in one word it was a dream! Great people serve you with a smile and that makes it even more special. On our way home from a festival we got hungry, and we have seen this small place that was making crepes and we stopped… I can only say this.. it was the best choice we could have made. I got something sweet, my fiancé she wanted something sour. The personnel made them in a flash. The materials used were so fresh that you could smell them from over the counter! Anyway long story short… once I have finished mine and I was full, I was watching my fiancé with hers and I was laterally drooling… she made me a happy man once she said I am full you want to finish it? I just grabbed the plate and finished it before she changes her mind!!
If you are passing by, or if you are living in Limassol I would strongly suggest to go over there and get the petit appétit, it will worth your time!

• Visited November 2013