Estella Hotel Apartments
Ajax Hotel(Limassol)
US$125
US$120
Hotels.com
Kapetanios Hotel Limassol(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
US$235
US$158
US$161
Harmony Bay Hotel(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$102
Orbitz.com
US$177
US$241
US$233
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2013

What can I say? I just returned from a one week holiday and I want to go back now! I wish it could be possible!! Me and my friend were staying at Estella Hotel. From the first time when I entered into the hotel I felt I'm at home. Even if it was my third time in Limassol...this was special because it was the first when I was on holiday there...I was working there before. So I've already known the city, I have many favourite places and the Estella hotel is close to them. Probably that's why I choosed this place:) 2 minutes walk from Step Inn, Basement club, 4-5 minutes from the beach?? Amazing!!! I have never met such friendly persons like in Estella, they always helped if I had any problem or question. About the hotel: we stayed in a studio room, it was clean, big and nice. Housekeepers came every day to clean our room so we were absolutely satisfied. The Wifi is available at the hall that is a very friendly place at the hotel where you can make friends easily and drink something at the bar if you want. The recepcionists are the best: on our second day they already realized us when we came back to the hotel, just gave us our key even if we didn't tell the number...I'm really appreciate about it!! Maybe it's not a big thing but for me it was very important. Unfortunately we didn't eat at the hotel but next time I have to try it!!! If I go back to Cyprus for a holiday I'm sure that I'll stay at Estella and I have already suggested for my friends. I can sum up in one word: perfect... for families, couples, old and young people as well. Cheap and perfect!! What else would you like? :-) Book your holiday at Estella! I think you won't regret it!!
I would like to say thank you here, Mr Panicos, hope to see you soon!!:-)(and next time I'll bring home that fat cat)

1  Thank nmelinda
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear Valauable Guest
After reading all these comments for our Hotel the only thing that I have to say is a huge appreciation for every single comment you have made in this review.
As a manager it gaves me great pleasure to see that you have enjoyed your stay in Estella and through thisreview just to say to all the team of the Hotel a big thank you to make you feel so comfortable and to give you the opportunity to enjoy every single momment of your stay.

Finally, i just want to thank you for choosing our Hotel for your accommodation in Limassol, for taking the time to share your comment and posting this review to www,tripadvisor.com, for sharing your experience in our Hotel to your friends and last but not least for your recommendations to your friends..Much obliged..

Looking forward to welcoming you again in Estella whenever Limassol is your destination for holidays or business. As for the cat...I have to disappoint you..Cat (Sakis!!) stays at Estella for ever!!!

On behalf of all the team of Estella Hotel Apts

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I found the studio clean and suitable for our needs. The staff were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. This was my first time in Cyprus and would not hesitate to return and recommend your Hotel.
I am English but live in Spain and the Cypriot people are some of the friendliest I have met.

1  Thank Jan P
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Dear Jan
We are very happy to read your comments and rating posted in www.tripadvisor.com. What makes us be more happy is that your first trip in Limassol and in general Cyprus was so succesful to you and you left with the best of memories for the island and the people in general. I agree that we the Cypriot we are very friendly and we have this mediteranean attitude which I have found as well in Spain which I have visited many times in the past.
Once more we would like to thank you for being our guest, for taking the time and review us in this website and of course we look forward to welcomin you again in the future at Estella when Limassol will be your destination either for holidays or business

On behalf of Estella Hotel Apts team

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed for several nights at Estella Hotel Apartments. Hotel is easy to find, bus stop around 5 min walking distance. Check in was efficient. It was quiet room, although -- felt tired, bath tub so small, barely could fit there, shower was broken so had difficulties. Wifi is available to the rooms.
In general night did not cost a lot and it is budget hotel and I should not complain -- one gets what one pays. But the thing really to complain: the housekeeper is used to open the door in the mornings and even if she sees you sleeping she will scream "Cleaning?!", will repeat it until you are awake and make sure you do not need cleaning service, very unprofessional. All in all, it was just ok.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2013

Dear Valuable Guest
At first we would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel for your accommodation in Limassol and also to thank you for taking the time to review and post your ratings in www.tripadvisor.com.
Your comment are well accepted and we will consider them in order to imporove the areas you mentioned that in did in some cases they need attention. It is in our plan for next January to make the renovation for the bathrooms and in the room in general.
Regarding the issue with the housekeeping at first we would like to apologize if this was happened, however we could avoid this incovenience if you where placing the door sign outside the room which says "Please Do Not Disturb". However we apologize again for this and we look forward to have the pleasure to offer our services again to you if Limassol will be your destination either for Holidays or Business.

Again thank you for being our valuable guest

On behalf of Estella Hotel Apartments

Reviewed 22 February 2013

We had an early appointment at the hospital in Limassol so wanted somewhere reasonably close to stay so we didn't have to have a long car journey in the morning.

The hotel is easy to find, welcoming and clean. The staff are helpful and friendly. The room was clean and well furnished. It always our first choice for a budget stay over in Limassol. Recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2013

Dear Richard
At first thank you for choosing our Hotel for your short accommodation in Limassol and also for taking the time to review us in www.tripadvisor.com.
We are delighted with the fact that our facilities and services have been appreciated and of course we look forward to welcoming you again for a longer period at Estella Hotel Apts in the future when circumstances permits this either for vacation or business.
Again on behalf of all in Estella Hotel Apts thank you for your comments and ratings.

Take care

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Estella is good for budget hotel, service staff were kind and Manager Mr. Panicos was helpful in planning our sight seeing routes and guiding us for famous local restaurants and pubs to complete our trip successful. More than that he keep advising us on our safety during our sight seeing plan depends on the climatic conditions in troodos mountains snowing and forest drive.
I strongly recommend the Estella Hotel is value of money.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
estellaHotel, Manager at Estella Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

Dear Mr Abdul
At first I would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel while spending your short vacation in Limassol, and also for taking the time and reviewing us in www.tripadvisor.com.
We are very happy to read and see your comments and ratings in this important web site, but the most important is that you liked our small but as you have experienced very friendly and guest oriented Hotel. It is our own going job to ensure that our guest they stay and they leave from our Hotel with the best of memmories and as far as I can see you have been one of them.

Again on behalf of all the team in Estella I would like to thank you once more and we hope to have the pleasure to offer again to you, your friends and family our services and hospitality whenever Limassol is your destination for holidays or business