Open today: Closed

Outstanding staff!!

Reviewed 4 October 2018
avitalnetzer
Tel Aviv, Israel

All reviews open water zenobia wreck cape greco diving experience hotel pool great diving marine life patient instructor diving certificate safe hands an amazing experience great company marco aaron creek akrotiri equipment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My 13 year old son and I were staying at the Four Seasons and chose Crest based on reviews. We were not disappointed. Marco was excellent and made the course thoroughly enjoyable. We both came away having learnt a lot and feeling very comfortable in the water. My son had been nervous about going down 17m but didn't even notice when we did it. Plenty of fish and interesting sights to see while we were learning - highly recommended. Thanks Marco!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Great place. My son did an open water diver course for his 13th birthday, the staff had tons of patience, knowledge and professionalism, I joined them for two dives in beautiful sites and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I have been diving with Marco few months ago and is always a great experience.
He organized my 3 days diving without any trouble, helpful and ready to assist in any way.
We dive in Cape Greco and twice the Zenobia Where Marco lead all 4 of us to explore the Wreck in and out. He knows it very well :-))

I defenetely will back to visit Crest Dive and dive with them again and again.

James

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Another great dive last weekend on the wreck of the Zenobia with Marco, Aaron and the Crest Dive team. I started diving with Crest three years ago when I lived near their base at the St Raphael marina in Limassol and still book all my dives with them even though I moved to Larnaca last year. Their professionalism and knowledge is unsurpassed and they make every dive fun, safe and interesting. I wouldn't dive with anyone else and have nothing but good words to say about them.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I dove with Crest Dive on Monday the 24th of September. We had spoken previously about diving Cape Greko that day however the plans were changed without informing me. This wasn't to concerning as I thought there would be another dive site just as good that we would dive on, this was not the case.
Travelled an hour in the car to the Coral Gardens to do 2 shore dives very close to each other. The visibility wasn't too bad ( 10-15m) however there was absolutely no marine life to see. Which is very dissapointing, 2 two dives consisted at looking at rocks for the entirety of the time underwater.
I would have not been bothered if the price was $80-$90 euro. I paid $120 for these dives. For this price I would expect a boat trip and lunch, none of these were provided.
I contacted the manager about my issues and no issue resolution so have had to give a bad review( which I hate doing).

I dove the Zenobia with Alpha-Divers yesterday and they were cheaper and better in every way.

I cannot recommend Crest as they are just interested in customers money, not value for money.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Perfect time spent with my son while on holiday in Limassol. Very experienced instructors who made us feel very safe. New equipment and clean modern facilities. Above all we had great fun with Marco and his team. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Very professional and first class service. Excellent experienced instructors who were very attentive. Made my dive experience feel perfectly safe. I would recommend this dive centre to any one. Particularly impressed with their standard of equipment and facilities.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This holiday wasn't going to be all about diving, but as a diver you have you take a look at dive centres, came across Crest Dive Centre with good reviews and local to our hotel. Spoke with Marco and Aaron came to the hotel later that day. Booked a 6 dive package which included 2 dives on the Zenobia. Dived with Simon, Aaron and Alex with Marco at the wheel of the boat. Overall an excellent service from being collected from our hotel, our own kit being looked after and ready for the following day dives. yes an early start, pick up at 7.30am but then back around 12.30 to enjoy a relaxing afternoon chilling.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Jazz our daughter has just done her first dive with the fabulous Aaran he was excellent talking her through everything before heading into the sea for the first time. She had an amazing time and is booked in again for tomorrow afternoon thanks for making it such an amazing experience for her will definitely recommend you to anyone who wants to learn or experience scuba diving. Thank you

CrestDive, Manager at Crest Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for the nice review, we are very happy that Jazz had a great experience with Aaron at Crest.

Kind regards
Marco

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Just came back from a first-timer diving experience with Aaron and Marco. We were picked up reasonably on time from the hotel, got given our equipment and straight onto the marina the speed boat was good fun and the two dives went smoothly and back in time for lunch. As someone who isn't the most confident swimmer and who has ear issues, I was well put at ease and had little to no difficulties. Would recommend to anyone on the fence 10/10

Hello Ammar,

We are very pleased that you and your brother enjoied dive with us.

Thank you very much.