All reviewstourist areaanchor baraffordable hotelplenty of choice for breakfastcentral locationgreek dancingcypriot nighthalf boardoutdoor poolwould stay here againbus stoplarge roomenjoyed our stayper weekthe hotel is cleanshort stayrestaurant manager
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The hotel is very nice and clean. The are shops and the municipal park near.
It's good for the walking with children.
Instead of the standart room We got the big appartment with the kitchen and bath.
It was the real gift from the hotel for us!
The staff in the hotel is very friendly and conscientious. The cleaning in our room had place every day and carefully. In the mornings we had the English breakfast (fried eggs, tomato bean, fried becon, toastes, a jam and etc.). The dinners were excellent, like in the good restaurant.
There is WiFi in the lobby, Internet is fast.
The environment was quietly - in the winter we met a lot of the old Englishmen in the hotel.
There is the good supermarket "Alfa-Omega'' opposite the hotel - the huge choice of local wines. The quality is very good! Around the hotel I've seen a lot cafes with the option "take away''. It's good for lunch on the room's balcony:)

Room Tip: Travel with the children and out of season:)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Алексей С
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I have just returned from Limassol, staying at Kapetanios hotel for two weeks. I was really impressed by the hotel.
All the staff was very polite and helpful and the hotel very clean. The food was very nice but I like most the live musical evenings which are held at the restaurant. (i dance sirtaki there!!!) I am planning to stay at Kapetanios in December this year. Absolutely , i recommend Kapetanios Limassol Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 4 March 2012

we love this hotel have been going for a few years now cant find fault handy for buses and beach take a stroll along beach front if its not too hot plenty of bars to cool down in cant wait for our holiday

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shirley J
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Good value for money and great location.
I will definitely come again

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank John B
Reviewed 22 April 2011

our group = 10 roadcyclists + 10 supporters (wives and kids) stayed there for 2 weeks begining April 4, 2011.
It was nice choice for us
1. Location is very good - near the center and seashore - but not very close to the busy road along the seashore, so it was rather quiet (but damn cypriots like to ride LOUDLY even on small streets). In fact location was the main driver of our choice.
2. They provided us with garage for our bikes
3. Food was ok, though monotonous (its ok for me)
4. My room was rather clean, though rather small, and furniture is not very new.
5. Staff was friendly and helpful
6. Free wi-fi in the lobby (and sometimes in the room)
7. Bike shop and laundry are in vicinity (as well as nice restaurants and shops with food/water/wine)

Minuses
1. Small restaurant. We asked to provide us with a long table to sit altogether.
2. Small lobby with shabby sofas and chairs
3. Pool is not suitable for trainings (but I doubt that any 3 star hotel as it)

So generally this hotel was perfectly ok for our purposes (sleep and eat, walks to the city center). We preferred it to Arsinoe and Crusader which were visited in previous years, though they were slightly cheaper.

I think our next year choice will be Kapetanios.

PS
Before us a cycling team from Poland (on tandems !!!) arrived (with families), so sport team was 40-50 people in total and I heard barman (very hot woman) complained to guy that "business is not very good, there are a lot of sportsmen and they are not drinking"

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends