“Nice Restaurant”

Syrian Arab Friendship Club
Ranked #6 of 1,007 Restaurants in Nicosia
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Syrian cuisine. Oriental atmosphere. Delicious mezes and sweets in a friendly environment. Enjoy narghile in many flavors.
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Nice Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Always nice to eat at this restaurant. The staff is always friendly and happy to serve customers. The food is delicious and fresh. Love the Fatous Salad and the aubergine dip! Would definitely eat there again!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Andrie C

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Belgrade, Serbia
“One of the best meals I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I were in June 2014 in this restaurant invited by my husband's cousin. It was 4 of us and since we (my hubby and I) never tasted Syrian food, his cousin ordered every single thing from the mezze menu. In one moment, out table was full of small plates with different food.. I've tried everything, and was delighted. Fresh, tasty and not spicy at all. Since that I cannot eat meat, this type of food (different salads, mush potato with lemon and garlic, and lot of fresh spices) was the BINGO. Falafel and babaganoush is my favorite :) and their pita-bread..mmm... hot, fresh.. We were not so lucky to see a belly dancers, but never mind.. maybe some other time.
Waiters are so kind, nice, polite, and very friendly. Always around when you need them..
Would love to can come back but for sure will recommended for sure. As per my opinion, A MUST when you are in Nycosia.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank DangerBlonde
UK
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Really fresh dips and salads and nice meat, spicy but not hot. Good place for a quiet business dinner, except for the belly dancing nights Thursday- Saturday.

Visited March 2014
Nicosia, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place great taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I went there with my friends we where 8 people we orded full meze the food was good and taste we orded ice cream the best ice cream i tried its hand made ice cream very taste friendly service taste food specialy the mohamara that is made of red peper and waulnuts this is the best syrian food in nicosia

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank marios8800
Tempe, AZ
“Excellent overall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Seven of us had the Mezze, with drinks and dessert. Price was around 20 euro per person. The food was fresh and delicious. Highly recommended.