“Excellent!”

Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Fusion, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A chic fine dining restaurant and a chill out lounge, Domus offers you its authentic international style cuisine and friendly first class service. Domus has enhanced its original concept by renewing the ground floor bar into an innovative space suitable for many different tastes, reasons, days and hours of the dayAt Domus the goal remains the same, the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, tantalizing all the senses and to top it all up make everyone feel at home every time they come as the ‘Domus’ name implies.!
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The food served was excellent, nicely designed on the plate. The atmosphere is perfect. I went for a company dinner last June and was not disappointed! Staff are professional and always helpful. It's quite expensive but you gonna love Domus! I will definitely be back for more during the summer. My compliments to the staff, chef and management. Well done!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I will never get bored of visiting this place - I have been a frequent patron a long time now and it never fails to amaze me with the quality of its dishes, cozy environment and exceptional service. One recommendation that I have though is for the menu to vary a bit more frequently so as to keep customers interested in the long-run. The prices could be a bit lower too, especially when these are compared to similar restaurants/courses. Apart from the above minor comments Domus has proved itself as one of the best dining options in Nicosia, and it will stay like this for many many more years.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Domus is definitely in a league above most restaurants in central nicosia. We were welcomed by a friendly member of staff and led upstairs where the tables are placed in a number of small connected rooms.
Furniture is classy, trendy and comfortable. The light maybe a bit too subdued. It just enough to read the extensive menu.
Had a salmon carpaccio for a starter, followed by a pasta dish. Great food, delicately cooked. The portions are very generous, a bit too generous. No room for desert.
Service is excellent!!

2  Thank eddy-010
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My first impression of Domus was exactly what I was expecting when I entered the ambient styled house in the old city. We were greeted with smiles and made to feel instantly comfortable and relaxed. This was our first time here and it was a wonderful experience that both my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed especially as it was his birthday. Service was excellent, food was amazing and the wine was good. The atmosphere was relaxed and romantic which we both loved. I recommend it for your special someone. I will definitely be back for more during the summer.

1  Thank GandT15
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Very nice birthday treat recently at Domus. Quirky décor which is fun! Portions are large but we asked for a doggy bag to take away, living not far it was possible so very scrumptious lunch the next day too. Is reasonably expensive so really for celebrations/special meals. The staff were attentive and our children were welcomed though there is no kids menu starters were fine for them. Dinner starts at 8pm so we were 1st for dinner not making it too late. Would certainly go back again!

1  Thank Mac0813