Free cancellation until 21/07
US$134
US$123
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Crown Inn Hotel(Nicosia)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$278
  • Pool
US$293
US$242
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Very good Location close to everywhere shops restaurants bars etc.. friendly staff, very good rooms comfortable and clean with excellent price's,the restaurant is good value and the restaurant served good food.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay in the hotel, only visited for lunch whilst on an excursion to Nicosia.
The restaurant looked lovely in the courtyard of Nicosia old town amongst the tiny streets of little shops selling authentic Greek wares for souvenirs.
When we walked through the courtyard (public access) we were swooped on by a member of staff presumptuously pushing us towards a table and saying "table for 2 over here".
We both ordered chicken kebab and salad which we have had numerous times in different restaurants and always been impressed with. What we got was not chicken. We questioned it because it was such dark meat thinking it may have been pork by mistake but we were assured it was chicken. However, chicken is not that dark, it is not fatty like this meat was and it does not taste like whatever we had.
It is, by far, the worst meal we have had in Cyprus on either of our treats. Very disappointing and I would recommend that you stay away and eat round the corner in the restaurant with the courtyard where severl other people in our party ate and they had excellent food by all accounts.

Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Not a bad Hotel if you like to be close to crowded walkways and busy shops in the Old Town area, the best thing to do if you want to stay in this Hotel is to ask to see a few rooms first and then make a decision. This is a very hot place to stay in the summer and it's best to check if the A/C works well enough to keep you cool, The size of the rooms are big enough and the bathrooms are only half decent but nothing to rave about. The staff are good and speak good English and the restaurant is great. To sum up this place, it's only good for a one night stand and I would only class it as a 1 star Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street side and away from the noise.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I was given a corner balcony room on the first floor. Excellent. It was a bit noisy, both because of foot traffic and conversation just below, and at night and at all hours music which could be thumping. But I travel with melatonin and ear plugs, so no problem. It was a large room, with desk and chair, clean bathroom with immediate hot water, lots of shelves for storage or organizing things. Breakfast didn't start until 8:00, which doesn't work well if you've got an early-morning tour, and what I was given was an "English breakfast," which of course is never to be recommended (greasy fried eggs and bacon). . . I found the staff friendly and accommodating. I took my key with me each day, which they didn't object to, and I was left without room service, which for me is what I prefer. (I assume if I had wanted service, they would have done it.) I paid 50 euros in early March 2012.

Room Tip: If you don't like street noise or can't sleep through late music, get a room removed from the street and the restaurant.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2010

Its a descent hotel with friendly and helpfull staff ! The room was clean enough! I like the location of the hotel is in center of nicosia in the oldtown surrounded by restaurants and shops! Breakfast was ok!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business