“Excellent souvlakia”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent souvlakia”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed rally nice meze at this place and was amazed at how well everything was cooked. I especially enjoyed both the pork and chicken souvlakia which were cooked to perfection, very soft and tender and contained many pieces without any fat. The meze was simple but very, very tasty.

1 Thank KATY_YIAL

• Greek first
Thessaloniki Region, Greece
“Love it”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I am moving from Cyprus back to Greece and I think that this is the place that I will miss the most. Amazing souvlacki. It is the best I have ever had in Cyprus, but even I think in Greece!! In addition, the owner is so kind. Thank you for your perfect cooking! I am a big fun. I hope that whenever I have the chance to visit Cyprus, I will have the time to come again. You are the best!

P.S.: However, if the owner reads this review, I think that he could make this place a must if he will decide to make a renovation. I somehow like (or used to) the "traditional" style of the place, but it could be much better.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ilGrec0
limassol
“Best chicken souvlaki in town!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We always buy our souvlaki from this restaurant and frequently just enjoy it there. The staff are all very friendly and the food is always tasty and well cooked. Fast service too.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank apollonas
Thessaloniki Region, Greece
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We visit Tria Syn Ena as often as we can. We really love this place. However, it is rather dissapointing that most customers prefer to "take away" their suvlacki, instead of enjoying it just there. They don't know what they are missing. I totally recommend to whoever wishes to visit the place to do so. You can just order one portion of suvlacki (pork or chicken) per person and the rest is up to the owner. He will fill your table with many small plates, from "tzatziki" and "taxini" to the typical greek salad, some really amazing small olive oils, which I haven't tasted nowhere else, sliced beet and french fries. Its a marvellous experience and it is always up to our expectations.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank ilGrec0
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Best choice for souvlakia”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We visited this place several times, with family and friends. Both its portions are good, and its meze. The prices are nice and the meat is incredibly tender. It's a family business so the people want to please their visitors, all with a very casual atmosphere. I will definitely go again!

• Visited October 2013