“Perfect for a couple”
other travellers have booked this property
Livingroom and dining area
bathroom
kitchen
Kitchen
Utensils
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York City, New York
“Perfect for a couple”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

This place is bright, clean, and equipped with all one would need - including a washing machine. It's a short bus ride to the old city and it takes a few minutes of easy walk to get to the bus stop. It was perfect for the two of us, and coming from New York, we appreciated it being quiet and away from crowds. The owner, Ms. Demetriana, is nice and helpful, and thoughtfully placed her business across from a grocery store, as well as hardware store (!! - we needed adapters for the electrical outlets). All in all, a very pleasant experience.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Greece
Reviewed 12 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

grumpyjo
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment, friendly, helpful owner, would book again.”
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment and I cannot recommend it enough. Demetriana was very friendly and approachable and went out of her way to make our stay comfortable.

The apartment was spotless, welcoming and had every comfort we could possibly need. We were able to take our breakfast out on the balcony every morning. (Fresh croissants supplied by the bakery across the street). The bakery was open from early morning until late at night and also sold groceries ensuring that we would not run out of any of the essentials.

The apartment is a pleasant 20 minute (approx) walk into town. Demetriana had supplied bus timetables and directions to the bus stops but we never needed them. The route into town is peppered with restaurants and cafes to suit every taste and pocket. You could try the local cuisine or go to some of the bigger franchised restaurants that we are all familiar with (TGI Friday, Wagamama & Nandos).

This was the first time I had stayed in an apartment and I was apprehensive about what to expect and "fending for myself" but within minutes of arriving I was glad we had decided to stay here.

Cyprus is a beautiful country and I hope to visit it again. If I am staying in Nicosia I would definitely book with Demetirana again.

Joanne

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Helpfulness of owner (as property was great)
Liked least: I found the bed a bit hard but having said that my husband found it very comfortable. So not a fault just a matter of personal preference
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
GrahamSK8
Lymm, United Kingdom
“Good facilities and very clean.”
Reviewed 4 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

A nice, clean modern flat. All mod cons including microwave, washing machine TV etc.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious clean flat
Liked least: Parking can be a little tight - but you can park on the street
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Dec 2011
Hi Graham,
thank you for you review. It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests. I would only like to note that the apartment you had booked was the Akropolis area apartment, not the one featured in Flipkey and Tripadvisor - i believe this information might be usefull for potential guests.
Features are of course simillar in both apartments.
We will be happy to have you back in Nicosia
All the best to your wife and adorable little Bea
Demetriana

Reviewed 21 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing