“Sushi la love story”

Ranked #195 of 1,065 Restaurants in Nicosia
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Asian cuisine lovers! You can find us in Nicosia, Larnaca and Ayia Napa, each restaurant has it's own character and style, and has the same dedication to quality Asian and Japanese cuisine and service.
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I love love this place. I love sushi la buffet. No words can explain my excitement about this sushi oasis. A dinner or lunch at sushi la is always a good reason to visit Nicosia. I have already promoted sushi la to my friends and a visit to Nicosia and larnaca is planned asap. I highly recommend it to sushi lovers and "curious" food lovers!

1  Thank Efychia C

Reviewed 20 May 2014

By far the best sushi I had in Nicosia. The food is excellent, the stuff very nice and helpful, the cocktails were delicious and the prices very reasonable for a sushi experience. Definitely going back!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

One of best sushi resturants in nicosia good price good service we went there with my friends we where suprised with the low prices consedering other sushi bars

Reviewed 7 April 2014

They offer buffet-style lunches and dinners (Monday to Sunday the former and Monday to Thursday the latter). The food is decent - not the best I've eaten but there is a huge variety of dishes to choose from. The cocktails are really good and the service is impeccable. Eating there gives you a whole experience.

1  Thank Anchi M
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Well, the title says it all.
We had our best Sushi experience there.
This place is great, and so are the people working there.
The design, the food, the service, the ambiance, the "open buffet".. All was outstanding.
We had this place in mind, and targeted it the moment we arrived to Nicosia, but what we didnt know is that they have open buffet from 1 to 3 at only 10 Euros per person.
We didn't know that, and enjoyed the lovely sushi and Chinese cuisine they offer, to be surprised when the bill arrives is that it is only 22.3 Euros for 2 buffets and one water.
I mean it is not just that the food was amazing, and the staff very friendly, but also the bill was nothing..
It was a great experience, and we would have spent everyday eating at Sushi La if we had more days to spend in Cyprus.
If you are a fan of Sushi, you cannot miss it. It was amazing.

1  Thank NaderH