Hilton Cyprus
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Average 3/5
1,198 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebusiness tripindoor poolbusiness and pleasureexcellent hotelbreakfast was excellentrooms are largemini barold townvisiting nicosiafacilitiescyprusmariaeurosinternetconferencecapital
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My first stay at this hotel. Great service and excellent amenities, comfort and hospitality. Would definitely stay again if I ever need to return to Nicosia.

My only disappointment related to the lack of free wifi in rooms - it's not for the couple of euros you are asked as charge but more a matter of "principle" :) ... Especially in a hilton hotel. As already mentioned, this will not keep me back from returning!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sel099
mragheb, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

It was a pleasure to see that your visit to the Hilton Cyprus, was so enjoyable and to your satisfaction.

The guest room Internet is a standard benefit for Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond members staying at all Hilton Worldwide properties, however, free WiFi Internet is available in all our public areas.

Thank you for posting your most constructive review and we look forward to seeing you again upon your return.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I come frequently to Nicosia and I always feel at home arriving to the Hilton. I stay in the Executive wing and find the room and the services meet my highest satisfaction. The food at the restaurant, presented as a buffet, has a wide variety.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
mragheb, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

It is always very satisfying to hear that our guests feel so welcome and at home, when coming to stay at the Hilton Cyprus.

We were very happy to see that we met your expectations completely and look forward to welcoming you back, in the very near future.

Thank you for taking the time to post your most constructive review of our hotel.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stayed here for the 3rd time on New Year's Eve with my sister. I have fond memories of this hotel who did their utmost to make previous stays extremely comfortable for my late mother. We were upgraded to an executive room as usual as Diamond VIPs and received two vouchers for complimentary cocktails. The room was traditional but had every amenity including a laptop to access the internet. The drink order was misunderstood in the bar as we order a brandy sour and an ouzo special but received two brandy sours. The executive lounge had a good range of drinks and canapés. As we were leaving the hotel at 7 am on New Year's Day we were told we could have breakfast delivered to our room for 6.30am. I completed the order card and went to hand it in at reception but was told to hang it on my door outside and it would be collected during the night. I did this. Next morning we got up at 6.15 to find the order card still hanging on the door handle! I had to go down to reception and complain. The duty person was apologetic and the man who should have collected the order card was contrite. However, this should not have happened. In the end the breakfast was prepared and delivered to the room for 6.30am but it did cause unnecessary stress on our day of departure. This did taint our enjoyment somewhat but I have to say that the welcome at reception was highly professional. I would recommend the hotel to anyone who is considering staying in Nicosia.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank John D
mragheb, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. We were pleased to see that your overall stay with us was a most enjoyable one and that our amenities were to your satisfaction.

We were sorry to see that your breakfast card was missed and apologise for any inconvenience this caused. This has been brought to the direct attention of our Food & Beverage Co-ordinator, in order to avoid any such recurrence.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Cyprus, in the near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I don't have anything to say about it then it was the best Hilton that I ever been.
Service excellent and very good swimming pool.
Of course the breakfast is outstanding.
The city center is not close and it is better to go by taxi.
I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Afirmo
mragheb, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

We were extremely pleased to see that your stay with us was rated so highly and that our services and amenities, were to your complete satisfaction.

Thank you for posting your most constructive review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Cyprus, in the near future.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

we visited the hotel for 4 days in December 2013, a group of more than 60 persons coming for organising and participation to international conference, the hotel was very well located, close from the conference centre and other important facilities, the transport were easy from the hotel and to the hotel , the services including the business centre, breakfast, bar .... etc, were very good, the hotel staff were nice and friendly .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Nidal T
mragheb, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you so much for your genuine and constructive review which is appreciated.

We were very happy to see that your stay with us met your high expectations and that our services and amenities were equally satisfactory.

Hoping to welcome you back to the Hilton Cyprus, in the near future.