1,272 results
All reviews the executive lounge business trip indoor pool business and pleasure excellent hotel bit dated rooms are spacious breakfast was excellent mini bar old town visiting nicosia facilities cyprus city maria euros internet
Reviewed 2 September 2018

I recently spent 3 fabulous nights at the Hilton Cyprus which is located in one of the most upmarket areas of the city of Nicosia, very close to the International Conference Center.

My check-in was smooth like always, my luggage was sent to the suite and I was offered a refreshing drink.

The King Hilton Executive Room
My corner suite was more like a luxurious apartment (67m²/721sq.ft) with a separate living room and a bedroom furnished to the highest standards of the Hilton quality and style. One balcony overlooked the garden and the other one the city.

The Bedroom
The bedroom gave a comforting feel to space and the king-size bed was way too comfortable.

Complimentary treat, a small bottle of wine, fruit and Cypriot delicacies.

Bathroom
The bathroom, spacious and well lit, towels of superb texture, and quality toiletries.

Swimming Pools and Spa

The outdoor pool and Jacuzzi add to the peaceful scene.

The indoor Pool is for guests only and there is a Sauna, a Jacuzzi and a Fitness Center.

During my stay, I had the Anti-aging Facial which was executed perfectly by my therapist Elena. I bet, you will find the menu of beauty and spa treatments interesting.

Visiting the Hilton Cyprus Hair Saloon
I stepped into Zac Hair Designers Beauty Saloon located opposite the lifts of the executive wing. The people behind are qualified professionals and will do their best to deliver a complete hair and beauty experience from a hair-cut, styling to waxing and more.

Fast and beautiful, Petro showed that he is a professional. I had a trim without a coiffure hairdo this time and it was more than I could expect. Whether you need a trim, a colour refresh or a dramatic makeover, a visit here will leave you feeling marvellous!

Restaurants
Fontana –All day Restaurant – Mediterranean cuisine

My suite had access to two different breakfast locations, -the Executive Lounge and the Fontana Restaurant. I had mine at the classy and chic Fontana, where guests have the choice of a wide selection of hot & cold dishes as well as healthy options.

The Executive Lounge

Residents of the executive rooms and suites can benefit from this specially designed area where they can enjoy complimentary breakfast, tea, coffee, cakes, canapés, but also alcoholic drinks & cocktails and a selection of seasonal fruits. Newspapers and Internet access are also available.

Pergola Grill & Bar
The food is so good that I’d recommend having dinner at least one night during your stay. As from this year, it is open to non-residents as well and happened to be there on the “Friday Night Swimming”. Hurry, before summer is over!

On this particular night, locals are welcome to participate and chill out around the pool till quite late. Check their media pages for more info.

Fine dining - A la carte
The night I was here with a friend we started off with three highly recommended appetizers. The exquisite Salmon Tartar was immensely refreshing, the Quinoa and Kale Salad with Grilled Shrimps and the Goat Cheese salad. All three nicely presented and yummy!

Main course
I had the Grilled Jumbo Prawns sided by a baked potato and vegetables. Cooked to perfection, fresh and mouthwatering!

My friend opted for the Black Cod with Quinoa which had a buttery flavour and a delicate silky texture!

Dessert
Our dessert choice was the Caramelized Phyllo with Strawberries and the warm Galactoboureko sided with an ice cream ball. Both nicely presented and toothsome!

Beverage - Service
We accompanied our meal with a matching wine!
The service is classy and efficient making you realize that you're somewhere special. I can’t recall one bite that wasn’t lovely.

All in all the Hilton Cyprus Hotel is a great all-rounder hotel ideal for business trips, a relaxing getaway, corporate tours, events and conference meetings. The warmth, friendliness and professionalism of every team member are second to none. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank greekcypriot2009
GeneralManagerCyprus, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and that everything was to your complete satisfaction. Your detailed and genuine feedback, has been shared with our Executive Team, for their review.

Thank you for your 5* rating and recommendation of the Hilton Cyprus to other travellers, which is most sincerely appreciated.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again, upon your return

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I reviewed the Hilton Cyprus right here in early June 2018 but now found my review is gone! So I want to review it again!

The Hilton Cyprus is a fantastic hotel. I was treated so well by all the staff and can highly recommend the hotel. Food is awesome!

Please don't remove my review again - whoever did it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hk-trekker

Thank you for your genuine feedback and recommendation of the Hilton Cyprus. Delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us in June and look forward to welcoming you back again, for another wonderful visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 week, after 1 week at the Hilton park nearby. On first impressions I wasn’t happy as the Hotel needs updating in many ways, broken sun beds are not what you expect for 5*. Pool side grills were dirty and new towels are needed. Also pool bar staff are not attentive enough, they do bring drinks to you after you go to the bar and order however I feel the staff should ask guests regularly if they can get them anything as this is the kind of simple 5* treatment guests should receive. Also after ordering cocktails at the pool side, they tasted awful and not made how they should be. Upon telling the bar lady she was very angry and told my husband to leave with a gesturing hand movement and snapped she would bring out. They arrived again and still nothing like they should be and she told us they were just too strong for us (but it was the incorrect alcoholic and ingredients used), however we just drank them anyway to avoid anymore fuss.
The executive lounge is a great way to unwind after a day by the pool, with friendly more than helpful staff and a good selection of snacks and drinks.
Reception staff and concierge are brilliant they can’t do enough and I was even given homemade gifts that George’s wife had made, that really was the most personal touch and so thoughtful.
The chefs in the morning are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble. There is a great selection of food on offer.
We had a really lovely stay and we would visit again.
If a few things were tweaked and updated a little this really would be a fantastic hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ElenaZ1042, Front Office Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience we might have caused you during your stay at our hotel. Your overall comments are of great value and will be shared with our Executive Committee to ensure corrective actions will be taken to improve our guest's experience. We do nevertheless appreciate your positive feedback for our Reception Team, George, Chefs that went over and above to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We had a late checkout at 2pm but we were denied access to the lounge.I am a member. And we were not told about this. The pool is nice as well as the rooms but the wifi isn’t good. The hotel is good for like 1-2 nights in my opinion

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Elena Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. Sorry we did not meet your expectations during your visit at our hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you back and give us the opportunity to ''Make it Right'' for you.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel at 5am after a delayed flight. Fortunately we were given our room right away because we were so exhausted. Unfortunately the Aircon in the room was not working and we were extremely hot. The rooms at the hotel are a bit dated but the staff were great. They were friendly and hospitable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
GeneralManagerCyprus, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Sorry to hear that there was an issue with the air conditioning. Had you mentioned it at the time, we would have been happy to send someone to your assistance or re-allocated you to another room.

Happy to hear that our team members were most hospitable and helpful.

Looking forward to welcoming you back on another occasion.