“Super Segway Sightseeing !!”

Segway Station Tour Experience
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
3-hour Nicosia Segway Tour
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Nicosia
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Station was set up to bring the Segway tour experience to Old Nicosia. You can view the sights of Old Nicosia and get an orientation to this ancient city at a fraction of the time it would otherwise take; and at the same time experience the Segway smile. Segway Station is located at the corner of Aischylou Street and a small, quaint walking street which includes a coffee shop, a bar and various craft shops. Segway Station offers a relaxing cafe/lounge area where you can relax before and after your tour. It also offers free WiFi, for those of you who cannot wait to upload your photos on your Facebook account, and Tweet about the day’s events. To see the many articles written about us, please go to our website, "in the media" section. The site also contains maps of our location.
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Easy to book on-line before arriving in Cyprus. Not too difficult to find office we went from the Turkish side of Cyprus and parked and walked through border control where it is just a few streets away and we were welcomed warmly by Andreas with a refreshing cold water and cup of strong Greek coffee !

After quick introduction and practice session on the Segways we were out on our tour led by Andreas who provided us with bottles of water to go. He was good fun and very knowledgeable. We asked lots of questions and he showed us into places through apparently shut doors that you wouldn't know existed. Beautiful architecture - churches and history all with the added fun of touring by segway.
We toured for about an hour and half before returning to the office for a break where Andreas produced cakes and more drinks for us.
We then went back out again to finish the tour and had a go at trying max speed on the segway !
Throughout the tour Andreas took photos of us which he promptly emailed to me that same afternoon.

All I can say is all the reviews on here speak for themselves. Great fun, excellent customer service, knowledgeable friendly staff. If you plan a trip to Nicosia sightseeing you will be missing out if you don't do this !

All reviews
"hidden gems"
"on foot"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 21 August 2013

An apprehensive group of seven took this tour and what an experience! We were given coffee and water on arrival and then were fully trained in the miracle machines. Our tour was led by Marina who was charming and knowledgeable about the history of Nicosia. She clearly blames the Brits for many of the more unpleasant events and she is probably correct to do so. After a couple of hours we were taken back to base for some fruit, coffee and more water. We had a final hour and Marina was very patient when one of our group flew off, after trying to do wheellies!!! The saddest part was seeing the buffer zone between the north and south and the bullet holes in the ruins of a school. This is a brilliant experience and very reasonably priced at 45 euros.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Fun and practical way to do sight seeing in the 36C heat. The only divided European City following the Turkish invasion of 1974 has to be interesting - even my teenage daughter wasn't bored. Company provides water, takes photos and emails to you the following day, so has to be highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have used Segway services in some other cities around the World and I can honestly say that Mr. Andros and Mrs. Marina are real professionals. I would highly recommend this ride to everyone.
I'm pretty sure that we would have spent a whole day in Nicosia under extremely hot weather conditions if we had walked. Segway was not only fun but the most practical way of visiting the city and we not only checked the most important places but got information on them as well - thanks to Mrs. Marina.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This was my first experience when I ever-ever rode the segway.There should have been a group tour, but for certain reasons other people could not come and I, myself, was late, but Mr. Andros and Mrs. Marina waited for me and did a special private tour for me. Marina is so nice and very open. She told about the history, buildings, people, food - about everything.
**The night segway ride is definitely something you need to try (especially in summer time). The city at night is far different from the city at day time. I hope to come and try again tour at day time, just for interest and again segway ride with interesting people ;)
I would recommend this attraction/activity to everyone - couples, family with young children, family with teens, friends, business and solo, like me ;)