“Average”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tel 22-663240
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for a quick lunch. I first orderes my diet coca cola and the waiter informed me that they only have pepsi cola. Then for appetizers we ordered a salad and a vegetable dish (i do not remember their names). Both of them were nice. Then when we ordered two burgers medium rare the waitress surprised asked again, "both of them medium rare"? We confirmed but unfortunately mine was served medium to well done... I wasn't happy with my burger and the wedges were awful! The bill was normal!

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Been there in the past and returned once again a couple of months ago. The place hasn't changed for some time now but it doesn't feel old or outdated.
The atmosphere is mainly of a family restaurant. Lots of big tables with families and children. A bit noisy for the romantic ones or for the ones that are looking for a relaxed dinner.
Service is great. There's always somebody to welcome you and hold the door for you.
The menu is huge. It's probably the menu with the larger variety of dishes I have ever seen in a restaurant. For is great, we have tried a lot of dishes and we felt that everything was well cooked and tasted great.
I would recommend it for a casual family gathering, a quick lunch or dinner preferably on a weekday to avoid the fuss. They also offer their menu at 15-20% discount for take away which is something you don't really see in many Nicosia restaurants.

1  Thank IasonasCy
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have known of this restaurant for years and had heard a lot of good reviews from different groups of people, but never visited it myself until recently. It was worth it. Here you find the classic pasta and pizza meals, but also uncommon ones, which are also surprisingly delicious. This makes it the only place where you can try some incredible dishes.
The staff are very polite and quick in their tasks, the atmosphere clean and a bit more elegant rather than cosy. The portions are BIG, you may have trouble finishing them even without taking appetizers.
In appetizers, we tried the Melanzane Parmiggiana and Bruschettas, while for mains, our options ranged from chicken to seafood and everybody was satisfied/intrigued by the new tastes.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice simple restaurant with nice atmosphere! Really good service and food! Try the fudge cake! THE BEST!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I really love the italian food that Marzano serves , Service is great and prices are good. You should visit it.