“Value for money!”
Review of Butchers Grill - CLOSED

Butchers Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: On main crossroads at Gavrieledes Lights / Piraeus Bank ( EX Arab Bank ). Simply the best Steak House in Nicosia since I have lived here ( 26 Years ! ) Steer Angus Steaks superb !
“Value for money!”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Value for money restaurant, one of the few in Nicosia if you consider price, service and quality. All the plates we have tasted up to now were tasty, well served and at reasonable prices. One of my favourite plates is the stuffed chicken with fetta cheese and tomatos. We recommend also the steaks and the shrimp plates! We love Makkas wine which is available at Butchers Grill at very reasonable price. All the plates can be served with several side dishes one of those is salad from the salad bar..I like that option. The only comment we would like to be considered by the management is the fact that if you sit inside your clothes smell afterwards...

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank mandreou

• Greek first
Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus
“Good food for less!”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Great food - ranging from sushi to steak as well as other original recipes - and a nice environment. Prices are much more reasonable than the restaurant which was previously there ie. steak and co. If you feel like steak then you must try it!

Visited May 2012
“Had better steaks!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

It's ok if you are going out with the family - reasonably priced, the food is ok and the environment is friendly. But I wouldn't quite take out my guests there to impress them! It feels like an upgraded chain restaurant pretending to be something more exclusive.

Visited January 2012
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Bad experience but never again.”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

The BBQ spare ribs had no tast other than very strong pork tast smothered in sugar! I don't know what happened to the American whisky which are supposted to be marinated with.

Visited January 2012
Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus.com

cyprus
“Average food+low prices=popularity but...”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

The first time I was to visit this restaurant a friend cringed saying 'a place that serves steak and sushi can only offer average quality'..indeed this place seems to lack identiy and quality. After my first visit there I realised that the low prices attract the crowds...the food was nothing special. I visited again with my family to give it a 2nd try...I enjoyed my stuffed chicken although nothing special. The appetisers were overestimated, the sides blant in flavour but what really annoyed me was that my dad who had ordered the kotsi left hungry as his meat was raw!!!W returned the dish and the waiters brought it back after a looong time...problem was that the meat was still raw..and this is pork...it shouldn't be red inside. Clearly a dish they should not serve. If you go there avoid the appetisers and order the chicken dishes...definitely not sushi! Also, no kids menu!!

• Visited April 2012