“Interesting experience”

Ranked #22 of 1,042 Restaurants in Nicosia
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It has been a long-time passion of ours to perfect "the burger". Our goal and promise is to offer you carefully crafted selections based on everyone's beloved classic with a modern twist. Our artisan burgers are always ground in-house and are handmade daily, using only the finest quality of ingredients.
Cyprus
“Interesting experience”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I visited this place for a burger on a world cup game night. I was curious to try it as I've heard others speaking highly about it. Overall it was a good experience, with a good burger (even though it was not the best I had) and a rather friendly and quiet atmosphere. I believe it is more expensive than what it's worth, which is why I did not rate it as excellent. I will probably visit again, although not too soon.

• Visited June 2014
Artisan's B, General Manager at Artisan's Burgerbar, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Nearchos P,
thank you for visiting Artisan's and for submitting your review.

• Greek first
Emba, Cyprus
“Burger Mania”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was first impressed by the lovely design of the place, suitable to enjoy a lovely meal. Not being a big fan of burgers, I was not sure if that would be the best solution, but since this is the specialty of the place, I decided to try one. The burger came with a side dish, and I chose the salad. The presentation of the food is very appealing and the burger tasted heavenly. The salad was a large portion and again, very well prepared.
My favorite part? Sitting outside and enjoying the view offered by the amazing trees down the road.
Thank you Artisan's Burgerbar for a lovely time!

• Visited June 2014
Dear Marce_Costea,
It makes us happy to know that you have enjoyed our burgers and also our cozy atmosphere! Thank you for taking the time to review Artisan's Burgerbar and we hope to have you back soon!
“Nice food”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have ordered from this place, and been there once as well, there service is nice and fast, place looks nice.
The food is nice they have created a nice menu with many option, the burgers are delicious and the place is recommended if you are seeking some alternative burgers.

• Visited May 2014
Dear Kefah A,
thank you for visiting Artisan's Burgerbar and taking the time to review us. We always strive for excellent food and service and are always happy that our customers enjoy the variety of options available!
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Best Burger in Nicosia ”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The place specializes in burgers and they make them really good. The menu offers a variety of burgers and side dishes that can satisfy different kind of tastes. The environment and the service are very good and makes artisan's a perfect place for dinner in Nicosia.

Dear mandreou,
Thank you for taking the time to review Artisan's and for your kind words! Hope to have you back soon to enjoy our artisan burgers !!
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Burger heaven through and through!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I'll start off by saying that every single burger in the Artisan's menu is exceptional in all respects; taste, suitability of ingredients matched, presentation etc. How can I be so sure? It's simple - because I've tried them all!

But Artisan's does not excel only on the food front; the quality of service offered by its highly skilled staff is exceptional, to say the least. You are made to feel right at home from the outset, with such politeness that should become the standard for restaurants that respect themselves and, by extension, their customers.

My review wouldn't be complete, nor fair, without mentioning the cozy ambience in which patrons get to enjoy their burgers - it truly has the feel of an American chophouse that could be found in Miami or New York but, instead, it is located in Downtown Nicosia. I guess if one is equipped with a fertile imagination and experienced taste buds could use this attribute of Artisan's to take a two-hour trip away from Cyprus and into the very center of a true American burger heaven!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Elena P
Dear Elena P,
thank you for the excellent review and comments!! Hope to see you soon at Artisan's !