“oh my god!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stopped in at No Reservations Saturday night while waiting for a club to open at midnight. We ordered wine and beer, and they brought us a plate of cheeses and brioche to go with, at no charge. The proprietor told us of their quest to have a very fine restaurant in Cyprus, how they went to London to hone their skills, so forth. It is a lovely place with wonderful service, and from what we experienced, delicious food and wine.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Choice between 7 or 10 course meal. The dishes are very small, taste is ok but you are still hungry by the end of this course.

3  Thank LouizaZenieri
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Most dishes were fine, 2 stood out, and one was Michelin star-like, and that would be the truffle. Personally, I would focus on 3, max 4 dishes. Otherwise, sure the place is not very 'bright' or dazzling, but if it was, you would pay, 70 and 100, 150 euros (ex-Pralina super restaurant). In any case, the truffle dish, compensates for any other losses, you may, or not experience

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I like to think of myself as a amateur critic but only to my self and usually eat at restaurants with the highest quality and with a real chef.
After listening to all the hype about this restaurant and hearing that they won the timeout award I decided to take my wife for valentines day.
Although the front door was a bit misleading at first, since the sign on the door said closed (that is not was someone wants to see when your wife is a few weeks from giving birth) I finally entered the restaurant were we was immediately seated.
The seating arrangements we fine and loved the way the table was set as was the clean menu which shows the amount of detail they go into.
The staff was friendly and they easily answered any questions we had.
I have only 2 very small disappointments.
The first is that I didn't get the names of the first dishes but after I requested we were informed from Their on on what it was we were eating.
And the second although the decor was good I didn't think it suited the overall theme of the restaurant and made it look less than it actually did.
Overall a great restaurant with great service
and I shall be returning there again, hungry for more.

1  Thank Yiangoss S
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Having read some of the reviews posted I do have to ask if they are referring to the same restaurant I eat at regularly? As a constant business traveler I often entertain clients in exceptional restaurants in European cities and to be honest No Reservations still remains in my top 3 places to either entertain clients, meet friends or have a great meal with my wife. It is really easy to grill meat or fish and serve it with a salad and dips all at the same time, adopting the more on the table the happier the customer approach. True skill in cooking is being able to extract the maximum flavour from an ingredient and marrying it with other ingredients that enhance the dish not just serving a mound of food. To compare the food served at No Reservations to Cypriot food is like comparing apples and oranges they are in effect from different continents. Having been to No Reservations numerous times I cannot believe the staff were anything other than professional and accommodating with exceptional knowledge of both wines and the ingredients used. If the food is not to your taste you cannot blame the Chef as everyone has a different pallet. If you enjoy good quality food visit No Reservations, however I advise you book as it does get very busy at the weekend.

2  Thank Mark H