“My favourite treat in Nicosia”
Review of No Reservations

No Reservations
Ranked #14 of 1,017 Restaurants in Nicosia
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Nicosia, Cyprus
“My favourite treat in Nicosia”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I try to eat here every few months, the menu rotates regularly using fresh seasonal ingredients. Not every dish, every time may blow you away but the meal takes you on a culinary adventure often trying new things. The dishes are packed full of flavour so are not huge sizes allowing you to try 7 courses or more. If you are hungry definitely go for the full menu (how often can you say I ordered everything on the menu?!) The food is exceptional and the staff friendly, polite and accommodating.

• Visited December 2013

• Greek first
Istanbul, Turkey
“oh my god!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stopped in at No Reservations Saturday night while waiting for a club to open at midnight. We ordered wine and beer, and they brought us a plate of cheeses and brioche to go with, at no charge. The proprietor told us of their quest to have a very fine restaurant in Cyprus, how they went to London to hone their skills, so forth. It is a lovely place with wonderful service, and from what we experienced, delicious food and wine.

Visited March 2014
“Small dishes”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Choice between 7 or 10 course meal. The dishes are very small, taste is ok but you are still hungry by the end of this course.

3 Thank LouizaZenieri
“Truffle all the way !”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Most dishes were fine, 2 stood out, and one was Michelin star-like, and that would be the truffle. Personally, I would focus on 3, max 4 dishes. Otherwise, sure the place is not very 'bright' or dazzling, but if it was, you would pay, 70 and 100, 150 euros (ex-Pralina super restaurant). In any case, the truffle dish, compensates for any other losses, you may, or not experience

Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The place to be”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I like to think of myself as a amateur critic but only to my self and usually eat at restaurants with the highest quality and with a real chef.
After listening to all the hype about this restaurant and hearing that they won the timeout award I decided to take my wife for valentines day.
Although the front door was a bit misleading at first, since the sign on the door said closed (that is not was someone wants to see when your wife is a few weeks from giving birth) I finally entered the restaurant were we was immediately seated.
The seating arrangements we fine and loved the way the table was set as was the clean menu which shows the amount of detail they go into.
The staff was friendly and they easily answered any questions we had.
I have only 2 very small disappointments.
The first is that I didn't get the names of the first dishes but after I requested we were informed from Their on on what it was we were eating.
And the second although the decor was good I didn't think it suited the overall theme of the restaurant and made it look less than it actually did.
Overall a great restaurant with great service
and I shall be returning there again, hungry for more.

Visited February 2014