“always the best place to be”
Review of Le Cafe - CLOSED

Le Cafe
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I do not understand why no reviews to this place, one of the oldest but always up-todate cafe-restaurants in Nicosia at the best spot of the town, just walking distance to everywhere.
The menu is great, may be the best burger in Cyprus and the coffees always tasteful.
The staff always friendly and you just need a couple of visits to know you by name. And yes, may be one of the view places where you see Cypriot staff !!

There are newer reviews for Le Cafe

Reviewed 15 October 2012

I cant believe that I have paid for a filter coffee in the middle of noisy Nicosia and had to pay 4 euros for it...

Reviewed 1 October 2012

My husband and I were taking a couple of friends for lunch and we decided to take them to Le Cafe. Big mistake. We were so embarrassed! The service was poor, it took them one and half hour to serve our lunch and 40 minutes to serve dessert. And the worst thing was that the quality of the food was just terrible. Additionally, it was very expensive, especially if you consider the terrible quality. We are certainly NEVER going back.