Review of Hard Rock Cafe - CLOSED

Hard Rock Cafe
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The food if VERY expensive and the quality is not worthy of this pricing. There was NO beer on tap - they ran out of beer and only had bottle of paulsner (or something like that) and carlsberg. Issues with suppliers maybe? People that ordered cocktails said they were not like the previous time they had the same drink there.

Nice place - you can see they invested a lot but need to drop prices, keep beer stocks, get a better barman... otherwise I do not see them lasting.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

portion sizes generous and don't order too much before you see what arrives at your table. Drinks fantastic but bit too pricey to order a lot. Service good and ambience lively

Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Firstly id like to say that we have visited this place at least 20 times but this time was the worst. We received a coupn for a complemetrary dessert for my birthday, with the purchase of an entree.
So we decided to go for lunch on my actual bday.
We sat at the bar and ordered drinks from a shabby looking long haired beared barman.
My drink had a nice long hair in it and i requested another. The barman took my hairy drink and relaced it with another without so much as an appology.
We decide to share the jumbo combo with my husband and asked the shabby barman if it was possible to still get the complementary dessert.
Please note that the entrees started from €11.90 -€22.90 and most of the foods were around the €16 mark. The jumbo combo we requested was. €17.90
The barman called over the manager Mr. Mario and told him our request. The complementary dessert is offered to holders of membership cards only. The manager refused our request and asked the barman to tell us. As a proffessional, couldnt the manager have the courtesy to come and tell us himself. If the policy of the said restaurant chain is such, he could at least come and tell me himself? Where are his manners? He was standing 1 meter away from us for gods sake.
I was very dissapointed by their service and will think twice before visiting again!
It really ruined my birthday!!!

Stefan M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Dear Simone,

Firstly I feel I have to apologize for your unfortunate experience. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we thank you for it, as it is the only way to tackle our shortcomings.

At Hard Rock we strive to make it a great experience no matter what the occasion and obviously your visit fell short of that. As you stated, you are a repeat Hard Rocker which is very encouraging to me and also shows that you are a fan of Hard Rock and enjoy our company.

I am personally looking into this incident and rest assured that the issue will be dealt with.

I would love to offer you a birthday party to remember for the right reasons and make up for this unfortunate incident. Please contact me via email, stefan@hrcnicosia.com, so we can exchange telephone numbers and discuss this further.

Very much looking forward to talking to you.

Kindest Regards,

Stefan Menelaou

Reviewed 30 March 2013

After two visits the food and service are consistently good. While the decor is lacking compared to some other HRC's we've visited, the food, service and overall atmosphere are enough to provide a good experience. We'll go again.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff, food is not expensive but not the best. I would go there again for drinks with friends. It's different from other franchise more modern. I preferred it to be more Rock....