Europa Plaza Hotel
  • Pool
US$360
US$322
Priceline
All reviewsnice hotelfree wifibusiness purposescity centrefacelifttidycerealgym
Reviewed 28 March 2011

Short stay at this hotel mainly because it was close to work. I have never experienced such discomfort, the beds are the hardest I have ever experienced. At night there is also a constant noise from motorbikes, which is disturbing. On the positive side staff are friendly and helpful and breakfast was more than adequate.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank RicBas
Reviewed 16 November 2009

I spent a week at the Europa whilst on business in Nicosia. The rooms are like any other 3 star, souless and dull. The aircon pumped out hot air so my room was stifling for the majority of the time, depsite having borrowed a fan from reception to cool things down. The food is good but your choices of a location to eat are not so appealing - the charmless bar or your souless room. To get to anything interesting you need to drive or take a cab. I felt that the rooms were reasonably clean until I found a dirty pair of knickers by the side of my bed from a previous occupant. I was glad to get out of the place by the end.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2009

once i decided I wanted to find a good hotel in Nicosia, with everything I needed, without being ripped off during my frequent trips to Cyprus.
Well ... here it is. I am sure there is no better business hotel in Nicosia (for those who really work and have no time for swimming pools). New, king size beds, minibar, friendly staff, free internet, decent restaurant, free parking, good location - TV channels list is not the best but hey .... you can't have it all !

Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Marco R
Reviewed 6 October 2009

The Europa is a quiet, clean and friendly hotel about 15 - 20 minutes walk from the centre of Nicosia. Some of the booking websites, etc list as it as central, which it is not. The benefit of this is a quiet location. Our room was a good size and fairly well equipped. Minor points are that you have to ask for a key to the mini-bar, or for a hair-dryer and the customer use pc in the foyer has to be paid for, which is not good in a hotel of this price. There don't seem to be any non-smoking rooms and the general areas are all smoking.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2008

Stay in this hotel for 5 days in August
Very frienfly staff on Reception, clean hotel, fresh towels, Near the hotel is free parking space. Breakfasts are tasty but there were no choice of Juice-only orange.
In the room there are extra pillows, bathroom is nice
We book the room by e-mail,paid 90 EUR per night for a room.
I think fr Nicosia it is good value for money

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Smarty_Yulia