“Clean, Spacious, More than adequate for a base for a relaxing week”

Lefki Tree Tourist Apartments
Ranked #56 of 86 Speciality Lodging in Paphos
Devon UK
“Clean, Spacious, More than adequate for a base for a relaxing week”
Reviewed 26 August 2009

Just been for a week with my wife and 20 something daughter. Booked mainly on price and availability. Nice quick transfer from airport 15-20 mins. Room 203 was clean and spacious. Nice clean pool area maybe a lack of sun beds if all guest's wanted one but it never happened to us. No food or bar at the apartments at all(Shame because we all like our night cap). A/con is payable locally but ours worked excellent and was well worth it in the heat. No extra toilet rolls provided!, but the supermarket is 3/5 mins walk away. The bed in our room was the worst point, Creaky/Hard/No action there!!. There was some traffic noise at night from the road outside but I always use ear plus so no probs, and most of the cars/quads/bike have tuned/noisy exhausts so staying anywhere in the main town is going to be very noisy. Overall an excellent base for a weeks relxation in the sun. A visit to the Tomb of the kings is recommended and was suprisingly excellent value at 1.70 euros, please take water and suncream.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank sunworshipperDevonUK

Business
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Derbyshire
Reviewed 16 June 2009

My boyfriend and I have always booked three star self catering and have always been happy until we stayed here this year. The intial thoughts were that the downstairs of our 'maisonette' was comparable to a prison cell, very narrow and dark. Our kitchen smelt fusty, the hob had a layer of grease, was covered in ants and the crockery looked like it hadn't been replaced since the 80's. We then went up to the bathroom, the toilet was broken, the bath was stained, the shower curtain ripped and we later found out the shower was like a trickle of rain! The towels were threadbare and stained, we had better towels at home to dry our big mucky dogs! The apartments should have been built the other way so that the balconys overlooked the pool, not the main road and bypass nr by. We couldn't relax on the balcony in the evening, and with everything else, we hired a car all week and spent as much time away from the room as possible. It was fine for people who just want a holiday going on the razz every night and for somewhere to get your head down, otherwise wouldn't recommend.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Trout24

Travellers are raving about these Paphos hotels

Leeds England
Reviewed 5 June 2009

Me and my daughter went to wedding to Cyprus. We coudlnt stay any better place middle of everything, only 5 min walk it all. But it was nice an so peacful. We love the Maisonett and pool. Also the the owners was very helpful and friendly. There is safety box 13 euro a week. It is basic but very adeguate if you like place no hussel and puzel. It is just right do it yourself holiday! Love to go back again.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank MarjattaLeedsEngland
Durham, England
Reviewed 28 June 2008

The Maisonette me and my partner stayed in was basic but adequate.
We had to pay extra for the safety deposit box and air conditioning for the week, 60 Euros, but this was worth the price. Some people chose not to pay for the A/C but there was no way I could have slept in that heat!

The pool area was lovely and clean, with sun loungers at both sides. There probably weren't enough sun loungers for everyone but as people were out during the day and doing other things, we never had a problem getting a bed.

The kitchen area was very basic but the last thing I worry about when abroad is an electric kettle for making a cup of tea, there was a good kettle for which you have to boil the water on the hob-this takes less time than an electric kettle and was what we were all using before electric kettles became commonplace, so to say this is a downside is a bit ignorant!

I was happy with my cereal (there was a fridge for the milk!) and the hob does the job, I cant believe people are complaining about no oven, I didn't realise people want to bake when in blistering heat! I guess some people need their cakes and Yorkshire puds!

The couple who run the place are very nice and live on site.
The towels were fine, they dried me when I was wet...I think that's what they are meant to do?! I don't need big fluffy posh towels to dry me any better!

Overall this accomodation matched what I paid for it and it would be wrong to complain about not having creature comforts when I paid budget price.

Would recommend to anyone wanting somewhere to 'live' while on a holiday in Paphos.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Extra charges
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2 Thank haylskeegan
Co Durham
Reviewed 27 June 2008

This is a perfect place to stay if you want to relax away from all of the hustle and bustle of Paphos, but still be within walking distance of the harbour and everything you need.
It's basic, but clean, tidy and has everything you need for a break away.
There is options of a maisonette with a living area/kitchen downstairs and a back door leading to the pool area, and upstairs there is a bedroom and bathroom.
There are also apartments/studios but I didn't view these, but heard they are pretty much the same as the maisonette, but obviously on one floor.
The pool area is so relaxing, with only about 10 loungers, but there were always ones free, and a lovely refreshing pool.
There are no eating/bar facilities here, but thats not a problem as there are some quiet bars nearby and then just a 10 minute walkaway is Bar Street, the Harbour and shops (including Debenhams and Peacocks!!!!!!)
I would def recommend a stay here.

• Liked — Relaxing
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family