“Great Food, Great Staff and Great Value”
Review of Karlina

Karlina
Ranked #22 of 563 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Not to be missed. From a personal greeting to a complimentary liquor, this Taverna had it all. Clearly popular with ex-pats and also local Cypriots, it was haven from the food disaster that was the Avlida Hotel.
Greek dishes a plenty but also more familiar dishes for the less adventurous and staff that were always happy to offer advice and give you suggestions for you to try.
Why can't I have a Karlina on my high street?

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We came here on our last night in Paphos following a recommendation from a regular customer. The meal was great (I highly recommend the steak with Baileys sauce- yummy). Staff were friendly and helpful. A really great experience- Thank you

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has to be visited! Harry and his staff are just so friendly and fun! We are so pleased we found this place and if we ever come back to Paphos, it will be the first restaurant we visit again. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. We will miss you guys! Good luck Luigi as you travel to Aus. Thank you all! XX

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is our third trip to Paphos in 2013 and we continue to venture back to the Karlina restaurant for dinner, we really cannot fault the food or service in this restaurant and although we have tried other restaurants in the area we always tend to return to Karlina for this reason.
On our final evening we went back to Karlina to celebrate our last night on holiday, I had the grilled chicken and it was deliciously moist with a fantastic grilled flavour and served with a lovely mixed salad. My partner had moussaka and was the best moussaka either of us have tasted any where, there residual fat on it and the veg still had a little bit of a bite.
The staff are very attentive and make guests feel welcome both on arrival and when leaving.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

My family & have had several meals here - the only fault I could find was that the helpings were rather too generous for me! I would particularly recommend the Meze, a never ending stream of dishes mixing known & some less known dishes, perfect for a special occasion or to get your holiday off to a good start. Not much of a view, but cannot fault the atmosphere & friendly & efficient service.