“Lovely food and service”
Review of Gabor Restaurant

Gabor Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 557 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$17 - US$26
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Wow! Delicious food and lots of it too! Very nice surroundings and lovely service prices are good also. Would definitely recommend

• Greek first
lanarkshire
“Best meal of the holiday”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We decided to try this after reading reviews as it was close to our hotel and were not disappointed. The staff were friendly and brought us many little extras before our dinner arrived. The steaks were done to perfection and the potato of the day was lovely. The children's meals of pasta and chicken were excellent with hand cut chips, this made a change from the pre packed frozen kids meals we had experienced elsewhere. Would definitely return and recommend.

essex
“wonderful meal”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

fantastic food and excellent service and all for under 20e for three course meal if only we had one locally highly recommended

Visited June 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Distinctive International Food with a Cypriot Twist”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I enjoy Gabor's and their delicious interpretation of French cuisine - fresh locally sourced produce, good wine selection . I enjoyed Beef Stroganoff cooked to perfection in a rich sauce served in such generous quantities that I could manage less than half and I'm a healthy eater.
The vegetables were equally fine and generous - fresh courgettes, carrots and finely chopped cabbage with boiled potatoes.

On seeing my unfinished platter my attentive server offered discreetly to change my meal for something I preferred (we were in company). I declined.

If I had to make a criticism, it would be that my chocolate mousse was unimpressive, reminiscent more of a packet mousse I used to make when a child as a treat, rather than a dish of any distinction.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal again!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Been several times over the years to Gabor and it is always consistently good. Excellent food and service in a nice setting - especially if you sit on the terrace. Some may say a little old fashioned as they still do Flambé at the table - but this is part of its charm. We has fantastic steaks and they have a good wine list. Highly recommended and in its own class.