“Great cocktails and friendly service!”
Review of Fiesta Bar & Grill

Fiesta Bar & Grill
Ranked #65 of 563 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Ate here a few times while staying at the Avanti Village, and seemed to end up here most nights for drinks and to watch the football during the World Cup. The food is good but the best thing about this place is the service - great banter which our teenaged daughters loved. There's also a huge cocktail menu, and happy hour seems to have no end. A good holiday 'local'.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Ate in this restaurant a couple of times during my one week stay in September 2013 and I have to say this is one of the best restaurants, highly recommended. Big meals for a very decent price. All staff were very friendly particularly one male/waiter who I spoke to who ended up being from my area in England!!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Me & My Fiancé came here most nights of our holiday in Paphos for cocktails. The cocktails were very good and reasonable priced. We managed to try lots of new cocktails :) The service here was lovely too and the waiters were very friendly. It was my birthday while there and one of the waiters put a candle on my oreo desert and sang happy birthday. It was a lovely touch. We also ate here on my birthday night and the food was good.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Just across the road from Athena Beach. We had been here 2 years ago. Still an excellent experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We always make a point of visiting the Fiesta every year when we stay at the Athena Royal, it is just across the road so not far to stagger back!!! We arrived in Paphos late on the 18th June 2014 and went straight to the Fiesta for a snack and got such a warm welcome from the guys and their staff, it was like coming home!!!

All the staff are very friendly, food is good, always hot, well served and promptly served even when they are really busy. Cocktails are good, even my husbands Cinderella non alcoholic cocktail was presented well (although they did take the mickey out of him!!!) Have booked again for next June, so watch out George, Cinderella will be back...........Love Polly and Cinders xx