“A little pricey”

Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Armenian, Mexican, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Friendly staff, mouth-watering Ribs, world class Fajitas, fabulous Steaks, fantastic Cocktails and a fun atmosphere for all the family and couples alike.
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The rack of ribs was one of the best meals throughout my 2 week stay, very clean but a little on the pricey side. Would recommend to someone else

There are newer reviews for The Rib Shack

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Have lived in Pphos area for over 27 yrs. decided to take my grand kids who were visiting, plus my one son and husband. Actually had a reservation. Told we had arrived a bit early and had to wait till table finished up. Funny thing is when we were seated, no one was sitting at the table previously. Next,starters arrived nachos grande ,JD ribs. No way to taste like bowls. Finally asked when we were given the chance, after 10 minutes or so. After drinks were ordered and brought to table the server asked us what we would like to order........ I said we have no menus! He seemed surprised and acted like it was someone else's fault. To me as a former server, everything starts with the server so please don't blame it on someone else. My thought was maybe they pull their tips so everyone has hand in it. Asked for other things over time, and waited much longer than acceptable. Meal took over an hour to arrive. We are talking about simple preparation. My one grandson even ordered ribs. When meal finally arrived , I was shocked at my seabas quesadillas. Pitiful! My husband who never complains was embarrassed we took our young grand kids there and said it was the worst meal he ever had!!!! He had fajitas which should always be hot and were cold. I actually had salad shrimp in my quesadillas and they were cold. Server never asked how things were????? Never ever again .

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We ate at The Rib Shack three times during our stay one week stay in Cyprus. The food here is lovely especially the Ribs and I loved the Calypso chicken. The service here was really good. The meals are massive so we didn't go away hungry at all. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. Thank you for the lovely food :)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Visited this restaurant last night after a few recommendations to visit and we weren't disappointed! The waiter was very helpful and restored our faith in the local wine with a nicely chilled bottle! We started with chilli nachos followed but ribs and steak both jack Daniels and beautifully cooked! Well worth a visit

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Visited for the first time this year, very good food very friendly service. Will return on our next trip.