“Lovely apartment in a quiet location”
other travellers have booked this property
trendy lounge which has sofa bed too
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
trendy lounge which has sofa bed too
huge terrace - gets sun all day!!
super trendy state of art kitchen!!
bathroom with great bath and shower!
the pool.. fab!
New swinging egg I added last summer!! (and me the owner Andrew)
bedroom
apartments
the quiet and pretty residential street (side view)
The terrace returns!
DUMBO!!! THIS IS DUBAI!! HE HE...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Gareth M
“Lovely apartment in a quiet location”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week in May and had a fantastic time. After initial misgivings about the location we found it to be perfectly located away from the busy harbour but near enough to go for a drink or bite to eat on an evening, and also close to some really nice bars and restaurants in Old Paphos Town.

Much of the old town is in the middle of a regeneration at the moment, so there is a lot of building work going on, and this contributed to our concerns when we initially arrived. The old town however has a huge amount of potential when complete and even as it stands has it's fair share of nice restaurants and bars within easy walking distance, which offer a nice change from the lively harbour. The harbour is just a 15-20 minute walk but be aware it is uphill on the way back! The bus service is fantastic however and we enjoyed a walk through the town to get the bus to the harbour daily. All I would say is it is quite hilly around the apartment and if you don't enjoy a certain amount of walking then it may not be for you, as ultimately a fair amount of walking is unavoidable unless you rent a car.

The apartment itself was lovely and peaceful, with a very large well decorated balcony which gets the sun throughout the day. The coloured lights were a particularly nice touch on an evening (Andrew likes his coloured lights!). The apartment is well stocked and you're unlikely to be short of anything while you are there. It comes equipped with a DVD player and a CD player. There are TV channels but only 2 English language news channels. We chose not to connect the WiFi but this is also available for a small connection fee.

As for bars and restaurants, Fetta's Corner just a short walk up the hill is highly recommended (we had the Meze which could have probably seen us through an entire day!). Muse bar also does great food and offers a fantastic view over the town below. There are a good number of others that we didn't have the chance to try, and of course a huge amount of choice down near the harbour.

Overall a brilliant stay and a great apartment to spend the week. Highly recommended.

TIP: On arrival you can get the airport bus to the harbour for just €1.50 then a taxi up to the apartment (or the 610 or 618 bus up to the Old Town and a bit of a walk to the apartment). We got a taxi straight from the airport which cost us €35!

1 Jun 2017
Thanks for the detailed and wonderful review Gareth, I hope to welcome you back to Oakdale in the future. PS when the Android box is connected to wifi you get every single English TV channel in the world!! (Perhaps a bad thing on holiday though). Good to point out the bus from the airport too! Best wishes and come back soon! Andrew
Andrew M
“The best apartment!”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed for the weekend while I was diving and Andrew was nice enough to let me have the apartment last minute. An amazing lodging with a stunning design and gorgeous and large terrace. I would really recommend anyone to stay here. Perfect location and great for a couple. The diving in Cyprus is cold this time of year but offers some cool sites. Great communication too - Andrew messaged me, called me, text me constantly to make sure everything was in order 5/5. EPIC!

27 Apr 2017
Thanks for staying Andy. Next time make sure you dive the Xenobia! Come back soon. Oakdale.
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

25 Apr 2017
Thanks for coming to Cyprus Deb! Glad you had a great time. For the first time in my 8 years owning the apartment the pool filter was unfortunately being fixed during your short stay and was replaced this week. Oakdale's committee decided on doing this in during mid April ahead of the summer season when it is warmer to swim. That's why the pool was dirty but has since been replaced. For future visitors including yourself - it is all sparking and clean as it always has been! Please come back again soon....
Kay B
“Fantastic "home-away-from-home" in sunny Paphos”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I can't praise this apartment enough! Spent a week here at the end of March 2017 - in search of some good value warm weather after a typically long grey dreary winter in the U.K. It ticked all the boxes and more.

On entering my first impressions were of a clean and welcoming apartment - which also smelt great! Very well maintained and cared for - you would never have guessed it was off season.

A large comfy double bed in the bedroom awaits as well as a sofa bed in the lounge (we didn't use it but you could easily fit 2 additional adults or some kids). Plenty of storage and extra towels and bedding. Good sized bathroom with shower over bath. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials (and more) for self catering if you choose to take a break from the great local cuisine or just want to save some money for breakfast and lunch. The kitchen/lounge area hosts a 4 seat dining table, plenty of comfy indoor seating, a large flat screen TV, sound system and DVD player (plus a selection of DVDs) and has Wifi (at additional cost) for all your Facebooking and Instagraming needs.

Amazing private sun trap balcony from sun up to sun down, complete with 2 loungers, a sofa, a swing chair and a large table that sits 6. The owner has lovingly added some fantastic mood lighting for the evening and some flourishes of local plants and decorations that really add character. The balcony looks down over the communal pool (which is cleaned daily) surrounded by beautiful flowers, additional loungers and chairs and offers shade from a gorgeous old tree. We visited in March and despite the lush weather, the pool was a little too cold for me for a full swim (I did dip my toes in) but I imagine provides refreshing relief when the mercury creeps up in the summer. I could have easily spent the whole week just lazing here at the apartment.

If you're looking at exploring further afield, I'd suggest renting a car. The prices look reasonable and it gives you more flexibility. There is adequate parking at the building or on the quiet road. However, the local buses are a bargain at 1.5 Euro per ride and you can get pretty much anywhere from the bus station at the harbour (such as Coral Bay, Aphrodite's Rock, the water park, airport etc).

We decided to stick to good old fashioned walking for the week. The weather was fantastic and not too hot for all the leg work. The old town, where you'll find the majority of shops, some of the museums and some nice local bars, tavernas and restaurants etc is a 5-10 minute walk from the apartment. The Kings Avenue Shopping mall (if you fancy some more of the well-known high street shops and restaurants, a cinema or just air conditioning) is about a 20 minute walk enroute to the harbour which is an additional 10 minute walk from there. Turn right at the roundabout at the mall and it is a 20 minute stroll up to the Tombs of the Kings (past a KFC, McDonalds, Mexican restaurant and an Irish pub to name but a few).

The harbour area is where you'll find the archaeological park (well worth the 4.5 Euro entrance fee) and all the more touristy restaurants, shops, hotels and fancy resorts. We largely stayed in the old town for the more local authentic experience but it's still worth a visit for some amazing ice cream, your souvenirs and the view of the ocean.

I would definitely give this 5 Stars for location and facilities as well as fantastic support from the owner with any questions we had. I really enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommend the Oakdale Apartments (Block) - already planning my next visit!

Your age range 25-34
1 Apr 2017
Glad you had such a magical time!!
fedepicar...
London, United Kingdom
“Glorious five star gem of an apartment”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stayed here in March and was worried about the weather but we were pleasantly surprised - lovely spring Cypriot sunshine and up to 24 degrees. Heaven... The apartment is gorgeous and we couldn't believe how well stocked it was (look at the library on offer I had to take a photo). The huge patio is obviously the big sell and the delightful furniture and coloured lights at night really make it something special. The location close to Muse Bar is ideal away from all the tourist fuss and the cute residental street close to Paphos centre is really what you need on vacation - relaxation! Finally Andrew's fun fact sheet the best I have ever been sent; Maps, diagrams, photos, A-Z, local history, info, hint and tips and amusing recommendations. Andrew called/text us before we went, when we arrived and again when we got home. Now that's service. Can't wait to go again. Incredible pad.

11 Mar 2017
Wow what a review! Please come back soon. Andrew
560helenb
Salvador, BA
“The best apartment EVER!”
Reviewed 7 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I stayed here for two weeks in December 2016 and was worried that the weather wouldn't be good enough, it was heaven. Lovely late autumn Mediterranean sun (some days up to 23/22 and bright sunshine). Andrews apartment is set in a lovely Mamma Mia type road 3 minutes walk to the old Paphos Town Centre, the market and the famous Muse Bar. His apartment is beyond gorgeous and the terrace the same size of the entire place is just sensational. Beautiful plants, flowers and coloured lights dot the grand patio. Apart from his very detailed information pack that he sent me (the best one I've ever reviewed) the apartment has every single thing one could desire from books to films to CD's and is the best and most glamorous home from home mini five star hotel pad I've ever stayed in outside of a swanky hotel. Like others I was a little apprehensive about the location but once there I realised how perfect it is, close enough to the old town and far away enough from all the typi brits abroad venues on bar street. I can't reccomend enough. I will be back!

8 Jan 2017
Thanks so much Helen, glad you had such great weather in December! Come back soon
Currylove...
Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We had a fantastic stay at this superb apartment, couldn't fault it, loved the location, nice an quiet but within walking distance of some fantastic restaurants and the Muse bar a must. The owner gives you lots of information and you can contact him at anytime. A gem of a place to stay. Loved it.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
15 Sep 2016
Thanks so much for your positive words. We are so glad you had a wonderful time and hope to have you back again in the future! Best wishes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing