“Great restaurant”

The Farmhouse Tavern
Ranked #33 of 589 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Farmhouse serves a wide variety of dishes, from traditional Cypriot through to a selection of Mediterranean and international cuisine.
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant whilst in paphos last week. my husband and I had a fantastic meal. The staff were very friendly, portions were large and very reasonably priced. Will go back again next time we visit paphos. :)

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Back to spend Easter in Cyprus. Had another fabulous time in The Farmhouse. Chicken kebab was excellent & excellent local & house wine. Another 6 weeks out here & I'll be in The Farmhouse most nights.

2  Thank The man with no c
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I went there with my family for my birthday we had an amazing night. The food was out of this world and the staff amazing very helpful there at your side when ever you need help. I will strongly recommend to anyone I know and anyone I don't know to go and try there stunning food.

1  Thank Michelledavy
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We ate at The Farm House Tavern when in Paphos nearly three years ago and decided to see if it was still as good.We had an excellent meal again last night that was value for money, and superbly cooked. The staff were friendly and attentive. This is our favorite restaurant in Paphos.

2  Thank steve d
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Kept passing this place most nights, but at the end of our holiday went in and wished we had come along sooner
food good, large portions, staff helpful
Value for money
certainly a place to visit