“Julie’s Birthday ”

Ranked #19 of 600 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$3 - US$47
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pan Asian Rooftop Restaurant with Amazing Views, Fantastic Fresh Food, Great Wines and a Chilled Vibe, all at Great Prices.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome from start to finish. We went to Aqui for my wife’s birthday. We were greeted with a warm welcome and shown to our table which had a fantastic view of the sunset. The owners (John and Carol) made a fuss of my wife bringing her a free drink. We carefully looked at the menu and the staff where very helpful with our selections. I won’t dribble on about what we ordered, just to say that our meal was the best Asian/Chinese meal we have had in Cyprus without a doubt. Thanks John & Carol for a fantastic evening. Definitely going back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been coming to Aqui for several years on our regular hols to Paphos-Love the new pan Asian theme ,food as always cooked to perfection ,delicious prawn toast and wantons for starter the. Kung Po duck, prawn green curry and Singapore chilli beef, very filling so sadly no room for puddings.We are always made to feel most welcome and stunning views of the sea and mountains,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this evening, lovely setting with views to the sea or hills, we chose the hills as it was shaded. We were given freshly cooked delicious prawn crackers. Starters of vegetable tempura and giant spring roll were excellent, especially as the sweet chilli sauce seemed to be homemade. For mains, the Singapore chili beef was tasty though the sauce was a little gelatinous. The pork with spring onions and ginger was ok, again the sauce had a gelatinous consistency. To accompany we chose a plain rice which was a good sized portion and was light and fluffy. We did send back the Singapore noodles as they were normal egg noodles and came in a sauce. When I pointed out that they weren't vermicelli noodles and should be dry the staff were very good about this, offered us to choose something different, but we declined. After reading all the great reviews I guess we were a little disappointed that our experience didn't meet our expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommended, hidden gem tucked away. Food was super and the only place I found that served Tsingtau beer..

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Firstly,the location is superb if you wish to dine either looking at the ocean, or at the hills on the opposite side of the restaurant. The owners John and Carol do all they can to make your evening an enjoyable and memorable experience. The food that i and my wife enjoyed was superb. I had the hot and sour soup followed by the Singapore Chilli Prawn, my wife had the Coconut King Prawn and then the Pork with Ginger and spring Onions. All the dishes were presented beautifully and tasted fabulous. As someone who in their line of work travels to Hong Kong and Singapore several times a year, I can tell you that this is the real deal for Pan Asiian dining. My wife and I will certainly be returning on our next visit to Paphos, not to be missed in my opinion and the owners make sure that your comfortable and enjoying the wonderful food. Well done and see you soon guy's, Many thanks, Alan and Sue.

1  Thank Alan531