So me and my family and a few friends stayed at the hotel for a friend's wedding. When walking into the hotel the reception/lobby is beautifully designed and very nicely laid out, welcoming furniture and tables to wait while checking in if there is a cue and also nice to have a drink in. The staff at reception were friendly and helpful as well as all the staff around the hotel.
The room itself and the corridors leading up to the room were not as great as the lobby area. The room didn't have much space and was very cramped. We stayed in our room with two adults & two children. The double bed took up most the space of the room and it was a bit of a squeeze for all four of us once we had unpacked. Speaking of which, there isn't many storage facilities. The air conditioning facility works brilliantly and is very handy for getting the room nice and cool for when you come back from the pool. The balcony was a nice little addition to the room overlooking the Ocean. The bathroom facilities were very good, average bath with a very good power shower and obviously a sink and a toilet. Only bad thing being the bathroom was not a big friend of space. The main fault I personally found with the room is the floor becomes very hazardous when it has even the tiniest piece of water on it and the children found it very easy to end up on their backsides!
The pool facilities were good with dedicated staff to make sure the areas were clean in the morning and to make sure the pool had been checked before it was opened. As well as this, the entertainment program for the day was very good and it varied a lot. Things like Aqua Aerobics, Water Polo, Table Tennis, Darts & Shuffle Board were included in the entertainment and these were ran by very friendly staff. The kids club was also good for the kids but it could do with a little refurbishing and maybe some new ideas to really let the kids have a fun time.
The food was very nice and it was a fine cuisine each night with a very good choice of food including a kid's menu.
The health club which has the gym was very good with many up to facilities however the amusement center does need some serious attention.
The hotel overall was nice to stay at but little things could be done to really make it stand out, I would say the best thing about the hotel is the staff who always seem happy to help and the worse thing was the quality of the amusement center with the arcade games in and the pool tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of the Laura Beach Hotel, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation on the South coast of Cyprus, in Paphos. The Hotel is situated on the sea front of Paphos, a few kilometers from Paphos city center and is privileged to share close proximity to the finest locations and treasures of the island such as the famous Tombs of the Kings, an Ancient Archaeological Heritage site. The Laura Beach Hotel is one of the few Paphos hotels with a west-facing outlook that provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets. Amongst several other Paphos Hotels, Laura Beach Hotel in Paphos, is a leading Hotel which can meet the needs of all travelers--families, couples and business people. During the winter period 12/13 the hotel has gone through major renovations in the public areas and guests' rooms and the latest addition of 2014 our full size splash water park which is one of the biggest water park situated within a hotel's ground. Moreover, all restaurants and bars have been renovated giving them a modern look with frameless windows for the amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotelopia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Laura Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyprotel Laura Beach Paphos
- Laura Beach Hotel Paphos
- Hotel Cyprotel Laura Beach