We stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks in July 2011. It was myself with my hubby, daughters 14 years and 22 and daughters partner 23 years.
We stayed in this hotel approximately 10 years ago and were regular visits for 3 concurrent years.
We had some very happy memories at this hotel in the past and still really enjoyed out stay, however, if you are going for good entertainment, you will not find it here. The entertainment for the younger children was very good and had them dancing and singing, however the adult entertainment started very late and was not the best.
The food was very samey in the daytime and in the evening, the adults seemed to eat the childrens choices more. But might have been better outside of our two weeks as they were experiencing power problems following the explosion.
We therefore gave them them benefit of the doubt.
The staff are really helpful and given the problems the hotel were experiencing with power cuts it must have been very challenging.
Someone stole our camera off our poolside chairs whilst we had a dip, but it was our fault for not zipping the bag properly. Not everyone is as honest as ourselves.
I am not wanting to bad mouth this hotel too much as once it has been renovated and back to its former glory, I am sure it will be fantastic. Ideal location for travel and the travel reps very helpful.
It was a cheap holiday and for the price it is not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of the Laura Beach Hotel, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation on the South coast of Cyprus, in Paphos. The Hotel is situated on the sea front of Paphos, a few kilometers from Paphos city center and is privileged to share close proximity to the finest locations and treasures of the island such as the famous Tombs of the Kings, an Ancient Archaeological Heritage site. The Laura Beach Hotel is one of the few Paphos hotels with a west-facing outlook that provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets. Amongst several other Paphos Hotels, Laura Beach Hotel in Paphos, is a leading Hotel which can meet the needs of all travelers--families, couples and business people. During the winter period 12/13 the hotel has gone through major renovations in the public areas and guests' rooms and the latest addition of 2014 our full size splash water park which is one of the biggest water park situated within a hotel's ground. Moreover, all restaurants and bars have been renovated giving them a modern look with frameless windows for the amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laura Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyprotel Laura Beach Paphos
- Laura Beach Hotel Paphos
- Hotel Cyprotel Laura Beach