Have just returned from 1 weeks All inclusive stay at this hotel and can only commend the staff for making our stay a very enjoyable one. When I checked this hotel on Tripadvisor prior to our booking it was stated that the hotel had undergone a major refurbishment during the winter months,sadly this should have stated this project was ongoing and not quite complete[hence Nearly There!!!] this was very frustrating for us as many of the amenities were not available to us, indoor pool,b/b meals,inpool bar,choice of eateries etc,this aside the staff in all areas tried very hard to make the best of a Bad situation,The front of house manager[ Nicos] sorted out as many of the problems as possible very quickly constantly making excuses to cover up problems caused by a poorly managed project from the building contractors,I would still not hesitate to return to this hotel as I feel the hotel is only weeks away from being of the standard you would hope to find in a Hotel carrying a 4 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of the Laura Beach Hotel, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation on the South coast of Cyprus, in Paphos. The Hotel is situated on the sea front of Paphos, a few kilometers from Paphos city center and is privileged to share close proximity to the finest locations and treasures of the island such as the famous Tombs of the Kings, an Ancient Archaeological Heritage site. The Laura Beach Hotel is one of the few Paphos hotels with a west-facing outlook that provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets. Amongst several other Paphos Hotels, Laura Beach Hotel in Paphos, is a leading Hotel which can meet the needs of all travelers--families, couples and business people. During the winter period 12/13 the hotel has gone through major renovations in the public areas and guests' rooms and the latest addition of 2014 our full size splash water park which is one of the biggest water park situated within a hotel's ground. Moreover, all restaurants and bars have been renovated giving them a modern look with frameless windows for the amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Atrapalo, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Stayforlong S.L. and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Leonardo Laura Beach & Splash Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyprotel Laura Beach Paphos
- Laura Beach Hotel Paphos
- Hotel Cyprotel Laura Beach