We recently returned from our holiday around 2 weeks ago, already wishing we were back there everybody makes you so welcome and special. This is our 3rd time at the Laura beach and i cant wait for the fourth they have made some magnificent changes to the hotel but its the staff for us that make it a good experience, friendly and willing to help you day or night. Stavros makes some gorgeous cocktails and their worth paying the money for :).
The hotel is very clean always, the bedrooms are large and spacious with comfortable beds which is a rarity as some hotels i have visited do not have this. A good size balcony with good views all around either looking out to sea or across to the mountains. There is a wide range of foods each day continental style breakfast to suit all ages i can not pick a fault at all.
There is 2 outdoor swimming pools both good size and kept very clean and maintained regular and now with the added water-park will certainly add to this even more to keep the kids entertained. The animation team lead by Rio are extremely good and keep the kids and adults entertained throughout the day and evening and also make sure everybody is generally having a good time keep up the good work guys your doing a fab job :D.
All in all this is one of the best hotels i have stayed in everything is just perfect the staff really do make it enjoyable. Cant wait to return next year to see you all again look forward to another fab stay at the Laura Beach :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of the Laura Beach Hotel, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation on the South coast of Cyprus, in Paphos. The Hotel is situated on the sea front of Paphos, a few kilometers from Paphos city center and is privileged to share close proximity to the finest locations and treasures of the island such as the famous Tombs of the Kings, an Ancient Archaeological Heritage site. The Laura Beach Hotel is one of the few Paphos hotels with a west-facing outlook that provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets. Amongst several other Paphos Hotels, Laura Beach Hotel in Paphos, is a leading Hotel which can meet the needs of all travelers--families, couples and business people. During the winter period 12/13 the hotel has gone through major renovations in the public areas and guests' rooms and the latest addition of 2014 our full size splash water park which is one of the biggest water park situated within a hotel's ground. Moreover, all restaurants and bars have been renovated giving them a modern look with frameless windows for the amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotelopia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laura Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyprotel Laura Beach Paphos
- Laura Beach Hotel Paphos
- Hotel Cyprotel Laura Beach