Well mixed feelings. The only hotel on our trip that did not offer us a complementary upgrade as honeymooners. So we ended up living in the smallest room our our trip while at the Annabelle.
Pros - Good view, beautiful landscaping around the pool, location and eateries around the hotel, well maintained, friendly staff, ample parking
Cons - Small room, no complementary upgrade or champagne (we got this at all the other hotels we stayed in ! )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Bookcyprus.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus