Food was excellent with plenty of choice for adults (not so much for children)
Pool and garden areas were nice and clean
Free upgrade on arrival from a standard room to a family suite
Location of hotel excellent
Some staff very friendly and helpful
Free milk delieved to our room each evening for our toddler
Got down graded rooms as we complained about a member of staff staring through our window (on 2 seperate evenings) while I was getting ready for our night ahead and they offer us either the room 2doors down or one the other side of the hotel that was a bog standard room.
2nd room had pubic hair all on the floor in the bathroom behind the bin and on the quilt which was on the bed!! Would like to know how often they are washed because I doubt they are washed after every guest by the amount of hairs found in it!!!
They don't offer a iron (apparently) only to be told this after they took away my 2 bridesmaid dresses to be ironed and returned with a €25 bill. Then I seen a maid taking an iron and board out of one of the rooms!! And I thought a 5* hotel should have an iron to hand if needed.
We are not the type of people to moan about silly things and we never stop in 5* hotels normally but All the points above are my main points about the annabelle, the prices of drinks are expensive but we knew this before we booked along with the details about the minibar so I won't moan about that but for a 5* hotel I think it's appalling what we experienced. There was also no recognition on our wedding day, no swans out of towels nothing which I was a little disappointed about.
Overall this didn't ruin our time away but I will not be stopping at the annabelle again and won't rush to recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, HostelWorld, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus