Stayed here with extended family for a weeks holiday. The hotels public areas are most def five star but sadly, some of the rooms are not and are in need of a refurbish. Drinks prices may appear a bit high but this is a hotel and it's to be expected
The food in the hotel is wonderful, the salads and desserts deserve a special mention as they are out of this world
Nearly all of the staff we came across were wonderful - there was just the one who wasn't but then there always is! The staff are the hotels best asset and i think that management already know this
The location is brilliant and is easy for guests to access the prom - even those who have problems walking.
As previously mentioned - the rooms are not 5 star and are looking old and tired which is a shame.
The steps to the pool are lethal - more than once we saw guests nearly losing their footing on the tiles - guests using the steps to enter and exit the pool - please make sure you use the handrail
This hotel doesnt have many children staying which is a huge plus point for us but twice we noticed that two young children that were staying at the hotel didn't have swim nappies on in the pool - we even saw one of these "little angels" wee on the pool steps which their parents thought entertaining! I went to reception and was assured that something would be done - well, we waited and waited and nothing was said. Considering this hotel has mostly elderly guests then surely for their health, management should ensure the swim nappy rule?We noticed other pool rules not being enforced either! Hence the reason for only giving you three star rating
Now, sunbeds! There are plenty of beds but they may not be where you want to them to be - if you want a bed by the main pool then you'll have to be quick in the morning. The hotel say that they wont let people have them till 8am - dont listen because they start handing out the towels 7.40 ish and by 8 am all the best beds have already gone!
Nice hotel that we will prob return to and hope that they have refurb the rooms and supplied tea and coffee in the rooms by then :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus