We have just come back from 10 nights half board at the Annabelle. Five of us (2 adults, 3 kids under 10) shared 2 adjacent but not interconnecting sea view rooms. Overall a lovely stay at a very good, relaxed hotel. It's not a top 5 star hotel and it's a little tired in a few areas but nothing that materially detracts from the holiday. Rooms are clean and well furnished but not super luxurious. Robes, slippers, toiletries all present and correct. The food is very nice but a bit repetitive and some recycling going on....croissant bread and butter pudding most nights and the mornings bacon recycled as "Chefs salad" in the evening....not a big deal but a bit ho hum sometimes. Staff all very friendly and attentive. No complaints there at all.
The pools are nice, fresh water not salt water thankfully. The main pool was so hot it was like swimming in soup. The other lagoon pools much cooler.
Location is good, paphos harbour itself a bit of a let down with loads of shops selling the same tat but a good choice of restaurants if you dont want to eat in the hotel. That said, the mosaics at the world heritage site about 15 mins walk from the hotel are amazing and a must visit. Unlike the fort at the end of the harbour where you are charged 2.5 euros to go up some stairs, see the view and come back down again....not the best value.
A great holiday at a great hotel that could easily be improved with a few bits and pieces attended to. One word of warning,,,if you are half board and arrive late you don't get a meal carried overl. Likewise if you check out and fly out late, you can't have dinner....I think this is a shame as it's only a buffet and the hotel loses some goodwill (not to mention drinks revenue) as a result of this "small print".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus