We have just returned from 10 days at this hotel. My wife and I got married in paphos (not in the hotel) and stayed here. The hotel oozes 5 star class from the moment you walk in. The welcome includes all the usual 5 star stuff - complementary drink, cold scented towels, concierge service, shown the room etc. As we were there for our wedding we were given a complementary room upgrade. This was to a garden view which included a view of the gardens and lake. This was a beautiful room and much better than a standard room (my friend was in a standard room). We also got a bottle of champagne and a free meal for two in the Fontana restaurant.
The hotel itself is what I would call classically styled. By that i don’t mean its dated its just a typical 5 star hotel in line with its age (im told its one of the oldest hotels in paphos). The rooms are great and are covered in marble and are very spacious. We had a family room and it came with a cot and some flotation aids for the pool.
The real key to this hotels success is its staff. They can not do enough to help and they are so good with children. Some 5 star hotels don’t always welcome children but this hotel does and it was a pleasure to stay.
Prices - Lots of reviews on prices on here but here is the bottom line. Its a 5 star hotel and the prices match. to give you an idea expect to pay around 14 euros for a club sandwich, 5 euros for a beer, 5 euros for a orange juice, 3 euros for small bottle of water, 8 euros for a cocktail, etc etc. Its not a cheap place to stay but it is first class.
I will defiantly be staying here again but it is not cheap and expect to pay high prices. But that said you will get a first class service and will not want for anything.
One final thing if you do eat in the restaraunt make sure you go to the cyrus night it is brilliant. they have entertainment on and the food is excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Booking.com, Bookcyprus.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo, Expedia, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus