“Great Value for Money”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We went here last year whilst on holiday and ended up going twice this year.

The first time we went this year both of us had starters and main courses. The fillet steak was cooked to perfection.

On our second visit my partner had the rack of lamb. Slightly disappointed with this as there wasn't much of it and no sauce so very dry and the lamb was overcooked.

My steak was again cooked to perfection so no complaints from me.

The service was excellent and the litte extra touches they give you make the dining experience all the better. Lovely warm bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, cream cheese and olive humous. You are given this before you start your meal and we were asked on the 2 occasions if we would like more bread with our main course.

On the 2nd visit we opted for the sweets too. Just to be really greedy!! The chocolate cheesecake was served with ice cream. The cheesecake was ok but the ice cream was delicious.

Total bill for 3 courses each and 2 drinks (vodka diet coke and lge bottle of Keo) less than £35!!

Give it a try.

3  Thank PaulaM33

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Vienna cafe is at Kato Paphos opposite Starbucks. The cafe is modern and serves nice cocktails and coffees, but if you go there at Winter try hot chocolate is outstanding. The waffles and crepes of the cafe are also very tasty. You have lots of choices. Visit it! Prices are okay location is not the best.

1  Thank evdokia T
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Went here for a lunchtime brunch and was delighted to find that if you pay in gbp £1=€2. Effectively almost halving the cost of your meal. That aside the food - I had the steak and my wife had fish- was excellent. It had been well prepared and was beautifully presented. Our waitress was very good, helpful with a sunny smile. Good value and an extensive menu

4  Thank Gordon1309
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Iv been going to care Vienna for many years now!!!! It was always good but bot excellent. . The last time I went there with family I admit it was not so good like other times. The service was so slow and not enough stuff. U would think for that sort of place they would have more stuff especially the summer season. . The food was late coming to us even that we v ordered sandwhiches and omelet. I don't think it takes one hour to cook them. .the table next to us that had came after us got served and eaten before us. Well that is not so good!!!! I will think twice if I would visit that place again. . .

2  Thank Neoptolemou Nat... V
Reviewed 18 June 2013

8 of us went to the Cafe Vienna after hearing about it on here and a couple of people had mentioned it. I had a tuna salad that was huge and was very tasty. All round everyone had great food and having only gone in for a snack lunch we came out unable to move!! 8 meals 2 rounds of mixed beer wine and soft drinks £85. Can't go wrong. Make sure you take sterling cash to get the half price deal.

1  Thank Sue D