“My favourite bar in Paphos”
Review of Alfie T's

Alfie T's
Ranked #183 of 572 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: English owned restaurant music sports bar with full English breakfast served all day,plus lunch and specials menu
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Best Karaoke Bar in Paphos, met my Beautiful Missus there......see you again 19th February....make sure you got plenty of Keo for me, Vodka for Jules and Coke for Paige...

2  Thank stephenshelford

Reviewed 30 October 2013

spent quite a few evenings here and enjoyed them all. lots of laughs at some of the singers but that's what its all about. I only drink strongbow and wife vodka and coke, wobbled to hotel every night lol. enjoy folks

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The drinks were okay but the staff who were singing songs from Mary Poppins really made us cringe really not the stuff a good night out is made of, Only went there once and never looked very full when we walked past!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

.....and watered down local brandy, this is the place for you. Possibly the worst bar on the Tomb of the King's Road. Avoid

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Fabulous Bar, very welcoming staff and great entertainment with Karaoke every night from 9pm.
I had my stag night there in September this year, remember the green mankini !!!
If you enjoy having a good night out this is the place to go. I am just sorry that it was not there when we lived in Paphos because it is a great addition to the nightlife and certainly makes the Tombs of the Kings Road worth visiting.
Keep up the great work guys and we will see you again next year.

1  Thank Don S