We stayed a week in this hotel in mid June - we were there for a wedding and extended the stay for our summer holiday. It was fabulous.
- Style of the hotel - white and square and calm
- Staff were brilliant and very helpful. We especially loved Stefanos in the restaurant - he was very accomodating and great with the kids
- Rooms were nicely decorated and spacious (we had our 4 year old son with us and there was still plenty of room!!). Nice bathroom products, huge beds. We read on tripadvisor to go for a sea view room - highly recommended as these ones face toward the sea or garden (you dont always see alot of the sea from the room but you do get a nice garden bit). - The 'garden facing' rooms are on the noisy side of the hotel by the road.
- The hotel layout was clever as they had the families and kids at one end of the hotel with a large family pool, small baby pool and plenty of loungers and room to move about, and then the other end of the hotel was for over 16s only with aninfinity pool, spa, gym, serenity etc
- Food was amazing. We got the buffet included as part of our stay deal - and I worried about a 'buffet' but the quality was brilliant. Ordinarily it costs 40 euros per adult and 20 euros per child which shows thw food qaulity. There was a different theme every night, huge variety and we didnt get bored!
- Kids club - free for 4 year olds - and brilliant. Erika who minds the kids is lovely, loves the kids and does lots of different activities.
- location - 5 mins walk into Paphos
Not many really!
- As always in a 5 star hotel - the drinks were expensive - but there is a shop across the road that we popped to for ice cold drinks at a quarter of the price!!
- We went to the Waterpark which was brilliant fun - go early for the day as its quite expensive (something like 75 euros for 2 adults and one child plus all food and drink and other bits you always buy!!) but was worth every penny. We laughed the whole day. Dont bring any food or drink with you as its not allowed in the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and relaxing, fashionable yet unpretentious, Almyra is a chic cutting-edge luxury 5 star family seafront hotel that makes contemporary luxury accessible to all. Almyra sits in eight acres of landscaped gardens on the Mediterranean shoreline of Paphos, Cyprus. Meaning 'taste of the sea', Almyra's highlights include the Almyraspa - a sun-lit utopia of organic and marine-based therapies complemented by inspiring ocean vistas - and the waterfront Kyma ('Wave') Suites, showcasing harbour views from candle-lit rooftop terraces. Almyra is a comfortable combination of modern design elements, sleek facilities and family-friendly features: because having children doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice good taste... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Almyra Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almyra Hotel Cyprus
- Almyra Hotel Paphos
- Almyra Paphos