1,414 results
All reviews kymata restaurant deluxe package vip bar one bedroom suite a la carte restaurant sea view frozen fruit half board constantinou bros private pool cold towels relaxing holiday total relaxation the hotel manager turn down service pool staff star service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first time at this hotel, have visited different ones over the last few years.
What a champagne experience.
From champagne and canapés at check in, to wine, fruit, pastries in our beautiful sea view suite.
Atmosphere at the hotel, complete calm, nothing too much trouble.
The highest and imaginative standard of food, loved the daily recomendations by the maitre de at the seafront restaurant.
Hygiene and cleanliness of the hotel superb.
A return visit already planned.

Room Tip: Higher rooms no one above you.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Margaret H
CBHCYPRUS, General Manager at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to note that you found our hotel to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your recent stay with us so much! We really looking forward to welcoming you again!
Thanking you again for your comments. I remain,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unlike a lot of the other guests this was our first time at the hotel but it most Definately will not be our last!
The VIP check in was an experience that many other hotels could adopt and made a fantastic start to the holiday. Laura welcomed us so warmly and when we were taken to our room found we had been upgraded to a side sea view. So unexpected and very gratefully received. The suite was huge and well stocked with toiletries,mini bar,a welcome bottle of wine, and anything else you could possibly think of that you may need. Quiet and very comfortable.
We were on the deluxe all inclusive package which in my opinion is worth every extra penny or should I say euro! Most lunchtimes we would enjoy a cocktail and club sandwich on our loungers served by the lovely and attentive pool and garden staff. Each evening we chose to dine in the Kyamata beach restaurant as we preferred waiter service and the atmosphere that was created there. After dinner we would always end up at the outdoor section of the VIP bar to enjoy a few more drinks before bed.
During the day we chose to opt for loungers in the garden. These were really comfortable with plenty of towels and umbrellas. Usually easy to find the loungers however on our last few days we found lots had been reserved with towels by 9 am . Annoyingly one couple next to us had “ reserved “ theirs by putting down their towels before we had arrived around 8:30 but did not return to them until after 2:30 pm. Totally unfair on others trying to find somewhere to relax. Cold face towels and frozen grapes were very welcome in the heat.
We did not choose to use the pool during our time preferring to swim in the sea using the pontoon for access. A word of caution here. In my opinion the pontoon access is not suitable for those with mobility issues as it moves with the waves. Also lifeguards are on duty at the beach but not directly employed by the hotel.
Entertainment was low key but we preferred this. Unfortunately it was possible to hear the neighbouring hotels evening entertainment from 8:30 each evening especially if dining in the beach restaurant.
We returned from this holiday more relaxed than we have been in years. I would highly recommend the Asimina Suites and we are already planning a return trip next year. Thank you to every single staff member that made our holiday so special.
PS stunning sunset photos every night from either the beach lounge or by the church to the left of the hotel

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hscameron

Many thanks for taking the time to share such a nice review on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad your experience was such a pleasant and hopefully memorable one. I thank you for your extensive compliments towards the hotels facilities and of course my wonderful team. We try so hard to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations, and so it is wonderful to know that you felt very well treated.
Thanking you once again for sharing your experience, and so happy to know that you will definitely return to us in the future. I remain,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from another fabulous relaxing stay at the Asimina,this being our 7th/8th visit at this hotel having done 3 years at the Athena beach another fabulous hotel within the constantinou Bros hotel chain.
We cannot praise this hotel enough hence why we keep on returning year on year. Nothing is too much trouble all of the staff are so kind and friendly we even class them as friends now. the cleanliness is out of this world as is the food. We mainly dined at the Kymata beach a la carte restaurant which is run by Marios and his attentive staff . Nothing was ever too much trouble for Marios he would even have the chef make my partner her special Greek salad(no capers,no olives) suite 429 every lunch time, such a great guy and friend and a fantastic asset to the restaurant as the dining out is the main event and hilight of the day what more could we ask for outstanding food excellent wine great music in a romantic setting.
This hotel goes from strength to strength in the capable hands of Spyros, keep up the excellent work.
We would also like to make a special mention to Yiangos for providing us with a courtesy room for 3hrs on our final day Wednesday 19th September suite 429 enabling us to rest and relax before our departure as we had a late evening flight. Little touches like that are what elevates t this hotel into a different league from the rest.
Already looking forward for our September 2019 visit.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lynn J

Thank you ever so much for posting such an amazing review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Asimina Suites Hotel.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and that you found our hotel to your satisfaction and my team to be very caring. We try so hard to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations, and so it is wonderful to know that you felt very well treated. For us at the Asimina Suites Hotel it is our pleasure to take care of our wonderful guests.
I appreciate your wonderful review, and so happy to know that you will definitely return to the Asimina Suites Hotel in the future. I remain,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have just come back from one week at the Asimina Suites, Cyprus where I was staying with my parents - and it surpassed all of our highest hopes. For the past few years we have holidayed at Ikos resorts in Thessaloniki, and to be honest, thought that these could not be bettered - we were wrong!

From the moment you walk into the hotel the warm welcome you receive makes you feel that your job is only to relax and enjoy yourself. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff - and everything is delivered with a smile.

The suites are excellent (we had a sea view suite) and the amenities are good - with a super comfortable bed and a well stocked mini-bar. If items are replaced in the mini-bar then from that point they are chargeable - but as we were on the deluxe all-inclusive package (well worth it!) - you might as well order a drink from the bar and take it back to your room!

Complimentary champagne on the penultimate night was a lovely touch too. We ate the A-la-Carte, the buffet and the beach restaurant. The beach restaurant was our favourite (but only because of the proximity to the sea) - in all cases the food is excellent with a good choice available.

The gardens are immaculate and, having walked passed the other hotels on the way to Paphos, you appreciate how much space there is at Asimina Suites - all of the other hotels had sunbeds packed around the pool and beach like sardines.

Yes - some of the clientele are of the older generation - and yes, it is quiet. And for us that was perfect. There are no "entertainment officers" rustling up trade for Aqua Aerobics or Shuffleboard...but that is a blessing for anyone looking for some R&R.

Overall I cannot find fault - the people who work at the Asimina seem to take great pride in their work and the hotel is genuinely five star and genuinely first class - a superb place which I can't wait to go back to.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CinnamonH

Thank you for taking the time to post such an amazing review on the TripAdvisor.
I was delighted to welcome you at the Asimina Suites Hotel and I would like to thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
I am very glad to read how much you enjoyed your recent visit at the Asimina Suites Hotel and many thanks for your kind comments, towards the hotel’s facilities and of course my wonderful team.
Thanking you once again for sharing your experience with us and looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future, I remain,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This suites hotel still amazes us after our third visit. George and Daisy run the main restaurant so well with a personal greeting to each and everyone. The pools are kept spotlessly and the bar staff including the wonderful Auguste keep you provided with your drink and food needs at your sun lounger as required.
In the evening there are three restaurants to choose from, two being a la carte and the main Estia restaurant also has many lovely choices for you to select from.
Yes we are bery favourably biased but get a seaview room and just relax. We did and do.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicholas B

Dear Guest, Thank for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad to read how much you enjoyed your recent visit at the Asimina Suites Hotel and many thanks for your kind comments about our Hotel, the food and my brilliant team.
I will share your kind feedback with my team and I am sure they will be delighted to hear your comments.